Blogger Layout/Template Contest!

Hi everyone - I'm working on a new blog and I need a layout for it. Every entry will be featured on my blog, giving you a chance for more people to come see your work. The winner will get 2,400 points (that's a 12 month dA membership or some decent merchandise) or $30 sent to their paypal if you prefer.

So the blog is called "Orange Raspberry Lemonade" (orangeraspberrylemonade.blogspot.com)- no real exciting story behind that. I like orange and I like raspberry lemonade, lol. It's just going to be my ramblings, really - some recipes, some mom stuff, some rants about stupid people, some "OMG! You guys have to see this". Just whatever's on my mind.

What I want is something simple, bright and easy to read. The focus should be on the writing, not a big, flashy layout. I tend to like 3 column layouts, especially ones with the text on the left and the other stuff on the right.

Enter as many times as you like. I'll be checking back and I might post a few examples of other layouts I like just to give you ideas.

Contest ends Sept. 1 unless I change it (I might give more time if I don't get enough entries). Prize will only be awarded once I have uploaded the .xml and confirmed that all the coding works.
Comments2
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
... and bump...
I actually kinda like the stripes in the background of the blogger layout I'm using right now... I just don't want to be using a premade layout. Though it might be more my style if it was like orange and pink or something...

Hopefully that was coherent, I think it's past my bedtime, I'm just kinda rambling all over the internet at the moment.