Need drawings of Balthier in the Black Mage dressphere for cosplay.

Can someone draw Balthier in the Black Mage Dressphere from Final Fantasy X-2? I Need new cosplay ideas and I want to turn Balthier into a black mage.

Whichever drawing I like the best is teh one I would like to cosplay!

Here are references:

[link] Guides/?action=view&current=bmbalthierdesign.jpg

Here's what I'll be looking for, but feel free to use your own creativity as well! Sometimes I like that more:

1. Colored
2.Either Paine's Hat or Rikku's Hat MUST match the color and pattern of Balthier's vest.
3. Make Balthier's shoes pointy liek a Witch's
4.Do not use Rikku's stockings but use Paine's flared leggings instead split at the ankle. Also color them White overtop of Balthier's pants.
5.Replace Balthier's gun with a Mage's staff!
6. Need a front and back character design. Feel free to do whatever you want with the back within logic.

Whichever drawing I like the best I will cosplay.

Any questions feel free to pm me!
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sorry about that. Here's a better link to the references.

[link]
well, did you read my commission info? If I were to do this for you, it'd be a full-body figure ($10) fully inked and colored (+$5). The price would be $15. Is that okay for you?
Your request is very specific, so that makes things a lot easier for me. It's hard to design something when people don't know what they want. lol
lol yeah 15 bucks is good for your work aint bad. When do I have to pay? and what's your paypal addy?

Also You don;t have to commit completely to my requirements. I want to see your own creativity a little bit as well.
Pay as soon as you want. But I won't post the pic until you do. ^_- Don't worry about me jipping onyou. I have huge guilt trip. Anyways, i'll note you my add.

I'll do my best. ^^