Logo Designer DESPREATLY NEEDED

Ok Heres The Thing i need someone to make a logo for my group.
We're Called the city skrubz.

The logo i need is pretty specific.
the details of the logo must contain the following description:

3 caucasion Males in trashy clothes you know torn up jeans and T-shirts with jackets.
walking side by side in the middle of the street .
on each side of the group of guys there needs to be buildings like a downtown type design.

1 Guy needs to be wearing Black with Red straped Tripp pants, (your design of tripps it does not matter) with an ICP T-shirt and a black combat jacket WITH HOOD
and a RED graffiti tag artist face mask, about medium length shaggy Blonde Hair. and a 2-liter of faygo

another guy needs to be wearing torn up grayish black jeans with blue stiching and a Blue T-shirt with a grayish black jean jacket.
short spikey dark brown hair and a Really Short beard.

and the last one needs to be wearing torn Red Jeans with Red stiching and a Black ICP T-shirt and a Red Jean Jacket with White stiching
and REALLY SHORT SHORT dark brown Hair with glasses.

thanks to all who will attempt to help me with this project its greatly appreciated. im despreatly needing the help.
any additional info needed please contact me asap.

~~AUKTOBUR!~

P.S If you are not aware of as to what TRIPP PANTS are. they are the type of jeans with chains and straps on them such as the ones in the following link.

[link]
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
no actually im not whats the whole r u stupid thing about?
im asking becuz its something to do for a charity event
srry i think my acc culd've been hacked because i really wouldn't say its stupid. In fact i'm making u one right now (at least trying to then) so sorry if u think it was me
oh ok its kool ninja
so hows it comin? hit me up on the progress? thanx