3 great contests with AWESOME prizes!

I am holding 3 contests! Though it wasn't originally my intention to hold 3, but it'll be great fun away! Read below for details on each (or visit my journal if you wish)
Also, if you can't enter, any form of help for getting the word out will help greatly! (even a +fav on the news article: [link] )
Check my journal for entires, and check my journal for any changes in the contest or prizes!

..::Coloring Mini-contest::..

Object of this is to color my wolf character: [link]
But you need to color her in the colors I choose. I don't know what the style is called, but it is an orange/yellow blend like fire. Also with dark red and black markings (and ice blue eyes with no whites or pupil visible). I didn't add an underside color, but if you want to add one (besides white) be my guest. I found some images that look similar to what I mean for her main coloring: [link] [link] [link] [link]
If you feel you know better markings suited for the coloring, feel free to erase what I have and add your own, except the toes (and the 2 dots above the toes) and dots on the head (which is encouraged, since I don't like what i have anymore except the things mentioned). You can also re-drew it if it is any easier for you.

Unlimited Entries

You will be featured in my journal here for the duration of this. Winner's piece will be my new temp. ref sheet till I am able to get an official one up myself (which will be a while) In the event a piece is chosen with new markings, you will receive credit in every pic I do of her. I also might consider doing an icon for the winner as well!

-----------------------------------------------------

..::Create A Lotheren::..
[link]

A long awaited contest for some of my watchers. This contest will be for you to create your own Lotheren Breed! You may also create a sub-specie of Lotheren if you wish! (Lotheren breed is following the specifics for the specie reference. A sub-specie is creating one that is a bit off from the specie reference in some way, either by mutation or from breeding outside the specie)
Creativity counts bigtime! The winning breed/sub-specie will get the honor to have their creation as an official breed/sub-specie to the Lotheren! But that's not the only prize ;)

Rules
■If creating a breed, PLEASE follow the specie reference: [link]
If creating a sub-specie, try to keep it to where it will still resemble the Lotheren Specie.
■Create a reference sheet of the breed/sub-specie. Don't just draw a picture of your character as Lotheren or something. The pic itself will be the new reference sheet to the created breed/sub-specie if won. So it needs to be detailed as possible.
■Be detailed! I can't stress that enough!
■Do not mix my Lotheren specie with another person's created specie (like a Xon or Vestage for example) It's not creative and I don't want a Lotheren breed/subspecie to be mixed of someone elses creativity. (Good as fanart, if the other person allows this, but for the contest, no)
■5 entires per person. You may substitute older ones for better creations if you already have 5 entries.

Dealine: Jan 1, 2009

Prizes
Subject to change. (if anyone wants to donate anything extra, tell me)

1st Place(s): Their creation as an official part of the Lotheren Family.
DA Subscription (3months or 1 year, depending on my finances)
A drawing of your character done by me. (and/or an icon)
Journal Feature.

2nd Place: A sketch done by me (and/or an icon) and a journal feature.

3rd Place: A sketch by me and A journal Feature.

-----------------------------------------------------

..::Create A Character::..

Object is to create a new character for me! It won't be my new main character (nothing will replace Sakuryoko) but it will be my secondary one!!!
Reason this is a contest, is because I want a new unique secondary character, but I am extremely horrible in designing things...My main character has taken MANY years to get a unique design of her myself. So making a fun contest with good prizes was suggested!
Winner(s)'s creature will be my new secondary character! You will get full credit to the beast in any pic I may draw of it! But that's not all the prizes!

Unlimited Entries

Rules
■Keep in mind this is a contest to create a character for me. So make it appealing to me! Ask my any questions that you might have to get any ideas!
■NO PINK! if it has pink anywhere but the inside of the mouth, I can tell ya that it prolly won't win, cause I hate pink lol) So if you are thinking of adding pink somewhere, ask me XD)
■BE CREATIVE! The winning one will be the one that is most appealing to me, and the most creative and unique.
■If you are going to make a character based on someone else's species, get their OK first! Because remember, it will be a cahracter I will be using.
;plain or alot of markings, it doesn't matter! It just has to be unique =)
■Giving it a name would be great, because I'm terrible with names. If I like the look, but not the name, I might change it!
■Can be any gender (or none!)
■Can be fantasy or alien, just has to be unique!
■Entries must be made FOR THIS CONTEST! (meaning new deviations) I don't want old deviations or creations you made to randomly be entered. If it wasn't made for the purpose of the contest, don't enter the picture. I will be checking!

Dealine: Jan. 1, 2009

Prizes
Subject to change. (if anyone wants to donate anything extra, please tell me!)

1st Place: Will be my new character, with full credit to you. dA sub (3months or 1 year, depending on my finances), an art piece by me (colored), and a journal feature.

Runner ups: possible sketches and a journal feature.

-------------------------------------------------------

If you can't enter or don't want to enter, please consider helping to get the word out for me!
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
alot of time left!
ok im done sketching claudia...but i have a question about the Lotheren...you said they can interbreed right? can i make one that is half finn half maned? iv already sketched it but you decide ^^
also for the new character... what kind of animal do you want it to be closer to? also can i keep Sakuryoko face markings on the new charactor?
oo entering all 3? awesome!

Yes, you can make ones that are interbred within the already created breeds ^^

Well with the new character, I've never really planned on it being anything in specific, that's why I was holding this contest. It doesn't even have to be any known animal, or even from earth! But if you want a list of my favorite animals, i'd be happy to do that.
Yeah, the new character can have the same face markings as my main character, I'm not picky ^^
ok cool^^

im donr sketching claudia and my forest Lotheren...all i need is to sketch your charactor which im working on right now...and then ill have to scan them and color them ^^

it would be helpful if you gave me a list, yes ^^
awesome 8D

Real animals: rats, raptors, wolves, lemurs, snakes, birds of prey
Fantasy animals: dragons, griffins, and most things, really.
One wolf recolor favoring warm tones, one subtle shift of species about a unicorn away from a horse, one character design beta male to best friend in story rank, all due by the end of December.

Got it.

Do main villains count as secondary characters? How about shallow love interests?
i will join^^ but ill need time because i dont have my laptop right now so i wont be able to do it right away... but ill do it^^