People who stand up to the anti-cyber bully police

you know what I like about Leafy? The only time he deleted his videos is when they were either unusally unfunny, or when he really, really did go to far. 
He went too far making fun of the autistic guy... He went just a little too far making fun of wetmovie1, but of course, wetmovie1 had to go milk it like a senstive pussy. 
Both of those videos should have been deleted.

Now here comes NFKRZ, a crazy russian dude I got mad respect for. Cause he's dealing with some little pussy ass cunts who claim he's a cyberbully. 
And you know what he did?

He said "fuck y'all". He also dissed that fake crying little cunt. If it were me, I'd make another video roasting her ass so fucking hard. I would have no bones in encouraging my followers to spam her channel and make her cry for real... Don't like it, get off the internet. Youtube isn't for pussies. 

I wish all youtubers were that balls to the wall. Call me a cyberbully? Fine. I am a cyberbully. These guys are an inspiration to me. 
This is the direction I want my videos to go. I just need to steal somebodies CS:GO footage and I'll be set. 
I love roasts. 
I also like how Leafy is a cyberbully (according to Ethan of H3H3) cause he makes fun of smaller channels, but Lt. Corbis isn't. In fact, I've seen some of Lt. Corbis's videos, she can be even meaner than Leafy. But of course, her videos aren't cyberbullying either. 

Leafy, pyro, Corbis, NFKRZ... NONE of them are cyberbullies unless you're an absolute pussy and your standard for what counts as a cyberbully is that low. 
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Who is this 'pyro' you speak of
pyrocynical... a pretty good youtuber