Praise Milk!

I could drink this stuff all day, every day. In fact, I do! 2,000 calories and 120g of protein for 4 dollars? No chewing necessary? Cold and refreshing? Sign me up! 

God, I love this stuff (^-^)
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i love chocolate milk haha xD
Fuck yes; milk, that divine nectar that bestows young humans with superior height and nice, big boobs!

Not, y'know, that it helped me!

I hate my life.
Wisconsin's got THE best milk and dairy products :D

PRAISE THE MILK!  PRAISE THE COWS!  PRAISE THE....crap our cows are frozen again...
mm yes...'

Milk, I don't drink it that often.. although I have been the past few weeks. I guess the milk alternatives count since it's kind of milk, rice milk, almond milk, cashew milk, etc. Although some brands make terrible ones.
I love milk. There should be more flavors, the only flavors i've had was normal,chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla. Vanilla was the best imo.
You ever have Strawberry Milk before? Stuff's delicious.
Agreed!  It's a good source of calcium, and it goes wonderfully with cereal, cake, pie, and peanut butter sandwiches.  Plus it's where we get more goodies like cheese, ice cream, and yogurt! :)
milk makes me fart and i dont think im lactose :/
Yeah, take that vegans!
Mmm... Indeed, praise milk~ :iconbuenoplz:
Milk is good! Need the calicium,plus it helps making good hot coca!
I'm so tremendously lazy, I would legit pay someone to funnel milk into my mouth to save me the effort of drinking it manually.