My Dog!!!

Oh my gosh. 

My dog did it.

He completed the GCG Title! In one try, he passed it! 
He had a hard time listening to my down and sit, which is weird because he never has problems with this... But he did pass! Not so much with flying colours, but he passes on the first try! 

Im so happy for him. He is one year, three months. Flat Coat x Border Collie, black male. I got him last year three days after Christmas. He has come a long way... <3 I just want to also thank xMush-Kennelsx for helping me with Zippy. (Who is now Zippy CGC... I think)
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
...what is this?
Oooh coungrates! Ive got a dog called Cara whom im clicker training when the clicker comes :) Its one of them Trixie ones ( might come this week ) .
Id love to enter Cara in shows but she has a short attention span , being a terrier but i think positivly she'll overcome it :D
Thanks!!

If you keep your momentum up and your body energetic, then her little short attention span will be all over the place. If Zippy gets bored, I speed it up. It makes him think. Also work on quick turns, I know I did lots of quick turns during the test to keep his focus on me! ^.^
Yeah . I only get to walk Cara on weekends , as im at school most of the time and she goes walking with her friend .
Ive bought some cheesy treats which i will be she will love . She loves the food! Though if she is sniffing it wont be food . Nor other dogs xD

Cara has a problem of coming off the field though , she will not come off and try to slip off her harness by pulling back . She wont even come off for treats either . I think ill just have to tire her out
I'm sure she will love he treats! :D 

Hm. Note me if you want my advice, my dog used to do this.
Awesome avatar! :D

Dogs are the best aren't they! :) Sadly I don't have any more dogs myself :( (Got old and had to be put down ;;).
Thanks!

They are. :3 Aw. I'm sorry. I had a older lady, and she passed away about a year and half ago... I have her ashes still. <3 I also have her paw print, in salt dough. In fact, I have all my dog's paws. 
Np! :D

Aw what kind of doggies you had/have?
:3

Uhm....

A Beagle/Lab, Female, named Layla
A Mutt Mutt Terrier Female, named Chloe (or Toad/Toadie)
A Flat Coat x Border Collie Male, named Zippy (aka Sir Zipster The Great CGC)
And passed, a Husky/Lab Female, named Molly <3 RIP and I had to give my pitbull back, because my dad was scared of her. She was a female, PitbullxLab.

You can see images ZippyKate
Awww that sounds so cute :D Adorable pic!
Can I eat it?