Praise the senior members, volunteers and staff of DA.

Because one day, my goal is to be like you guys, and be awesome and help out around DA! :clap: Seriously, these deviants  do so much work on this site, and it can't be easy with way over a million members, updates, bug fixing, features, contests, moderating DA, coding the site, keeping trolls, bullies and haters in order, making sure people obey the rules...it's a lot more difficult that we realize! And even though some of you might not like certain aspects of it (like the logo change and the Core thing), it's all for the good of the site and all of it's deviants. So, yeah! Well done, guys! :party::clap:
Comments66
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I love how there's people who are so assmad that a privately owned website run by a group of individuals can run their website however they see fit.

Seriously people, stop hiding behind "common sense" and "logic" if you don't read terms of service and etiquette policies. Remember, you're guests.
You want me to praise people who spend their hard earned money on memberships, have a broken report system and host a site that has one of the worst communities on the internet?

No. Thank. You.
If you only understood what was actually happening....
How so. Because thus far, Staff is terrible at their jobs.
No they're not. They're only "terrible" to people who have zero alternatives to dA or who sit on the internet all day not wanting anything to do with social interaction.

The staff reserve the right to run things however they see fit and the only people who hate them are usually those who can't do the simplest of things.
I know some amazing seniors! :la: pulbern, TheGalleryOfEve, pwassonne and nosugarjustanger are four who spring immediately to mind when I think of all they do for the community :nod:

And I've nominated some amazing people for seniority, too... :eyes:
Ive been meaning to nominate some peeps! :nod:
Don't let your dreams be dreams! :eager:
:iconflyingheartsplz::iconilavplz::iconflyingheartsplz: Come here, you!!! :iconflyingheartsplz::badteethhug::iconflyingheartsplz: Look who's talking about amazing seniors who do a lot for the community!!! :iconflyingheartsplz::iconaawplz::iconflyingheartsplz: You should have auto-mentioned there!!! EveStare 
I wish I did half as much as you; but I'd be exhausted! :noes: :hug:
I poop on the community, though. Sometimes. :shifty:

(Thank you! :heart: I think you're more visibly involved in lots of community effort!) SO PRAISE YOUUU
When I poop on the community, nobody likes it. :grump:
Your poop does not smell like roses, dahling!
Ain't that the truth... :ashamed: :giggle:
This reminds me, I know an amazing senior too! His name's Farand ! He's like, super SUPER awesome! (Really, I mean it xD)
:P