Praise the ones that "share the love"!!

Praise all the people that watch, llama, and fav others on deviantart! And thank you all that watch me!! :happybounce: 

I hate when people will complain about others that get popular from being nice. They say, "oh, they are attention whores and only get popular from faving". When was being nice an insult? So, I thank you to all those that share the love! Love 
Comments70
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Oh that's a real trully fact. I'm still new around this neighborhood, yet, but i think the same way as you and others here. I'm glad that are kind people around Deviantart. ;D Being nice and kind to other is not a bad thing! I think we have to be there for each other. Things work better if we treat the people around us with respect and kindness both in reality and virtuality. Being famous or have more favs it doesn't matter or mean anything, at all!

Who doesn't understand this and says bad stuff about others being kind, they're the ones who loses the most. They are the ones who can not see beyond the box.
Yes! Being a good person! That's what's cool!! Stare 
Yeah, i think that it is what's important. And being that, kind and nice all the time, not only when it is convenient to us.
:D. I don't care even if I'm not that popular (I'm actually not popular at all), I don't care if no matter how much respect I give to my favorite artist(s) is ignored or not returned, I will still try to be as nice as possible! :D
Yea!!! la in love la in love la in love 
Glad to know some people understand what it means to be nice. .-. Not many others do.
Yay! Spread the love by hugs! Yayoi Takatsuki + Mami Futami Emote - Hug 
this is a good point though, if only others would understand =.=
Yes I think they may just be jealous of the page views XD
So glad to find someone else who thinks this way :)
Hey, you again! c:

So nice to see u spreading love yet again~~~<3
Nice to see you too! Love 
Emote Cuddle Love Emote Cuddle Love Emote Cuddle Love 

Still doin good??
Oh dear I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way Junko Enoshima (Kawaii Blush) [V5] 

and your welcome dear Hamtaro Mouse Emoji-02 (Kawaii) [V1] 
U're welcome. mlp EqG Rainboom (hug) plz