MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! (screaming high-pitched for joy and excitement of Christmas) \(^o^)/
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Merry christmas everybody Christmas La Christmas Dance Ice Slide Pixel Gingerbread Cookie :merry christmas: Christmas La Snowy i got a letter :secretsanta: Christmas Carol Two Santa :la: :lights: Merry Christmas Sign Santa La Santa Juggle - 13 NaNoEmo #30 :candycanela: :xmas: Merry Christmas sign LL: Christmas La Christmas Carol Christmas Emote x-mas present Misc Emoji-01 (Christmas Tree) [V1] Nee-to Secret Santa Gift Avvie Rainbow long version :xmas: revamp 2 

And finally...
Christmas La Christmas La Christmas La Christmas La Christmas La Christmas La Christmas La Christmas La Christmas La Christmas La Christmas La Christmas La Christmas La Christmas La Christmas La Christmas La Christmas La 
This suuure is awesome time. :meow:
Merry christmas to you tooooo! :huggle:
Merry Christmas! And I got 3 $20 Nintendo eshop Prepaid Cards. Make that a total of $60 Nintendo eshop Prepaid Cards. \(^o^)/
Oooh cool, what are you gonna get with 'em? :,3
More games to download from Nintendo eshop on both of my Wii U & 3DS system. \(^o^)/
Merry christmas!
Soon I have to watch how all the christmas paper is going to be ripped off, all of my hard work Cry Cry
But yeah, the presents must be opened! :)
And my Christmas presents will be 3 $20 Nintendo eshop Prepaid Cards. Make that a total of $60 of Nintendo eshop Prepaid Cards. \(^o^)/
I'm looking forward to frozen lasagna and a Bruce Campbell marathon.
Seems like your looking forward to ice cold things. XD
Then what is that your trying seek? Energon? (^-^)
How does that relate to my original statement?
Uh, well, Transformers, right? (^-^)
That relates to nothing I said.
View all replies
And I can't wait to get 3 $20 Nintendo eshop Prepaid Cards, too, as part of my Christmas present i.e. You know what they say: "Don't open presents until Christmas." (>_^)