All Praise is for Allah Alone

Comments271
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock: as OP is gone.
3wyl OP's long gone.
All praise OP getting banned I guess?

Ah, now I can't ship him with Timey.
I heard that when people get banned, their deviations stick around, but when they deactivate their own accounts, eventually their deviations vanish from view. The OP's deviations have been doing the latter, so I'm guessing he deactivated his own account, and might be back, someday.

Lucky us.
He had any? I thought their boss didn't approve pictures.
Anyone care to tell me how this fundie got banned? (Maybe a stupid question, just curious)
We don't know that he did. People de-activate their own memberships all of the time. He knows for sure, but he's not here to answer the question, and DeviantArt knows, but they're probably not going to tell us. On the bright side, any frustration caused by our unsatisfied curiosity will be fleeting, because we probably all will have forgotten abdushakur by next year. Watching people lose their minds on the Internet is not a rare experience, and the OP was not one of the more interesting nuts.
..And he got banned. The end.
Have you read this thread? I think you'd enjoy it.

I hope you will not be afraid to debate the OP over there. If Allah is with a man, can he fail in anything he sets forth to do? So, please, have fun. Enjoy.
Interesting...pie?
Only if it's halal.
I'm lost... I admit I read nothing in this thread
That's fine-

Halal means "permissible" as in animals sacrificed and slaughtered with Allah's Name. Non-Pork products and no alcohol.

So if you make a pie, as long as it doesn't contain alcohol or pork of anykind it is ok. And the meat should be zabihah meat.
So what is zabihah, I'm to lazy to look it up. I'm not Muslim by the way, just curious. I'd hope there wasn't pork in my pie, that would be a weird pie.
Lol, people eat pie with pork in it, it's disgusting.

Zabihah is sacraficial animal meat (halal). It's like kosher but nore strict. The kosher label is really loose and depends on the perspective of the Rabbi. Halal meat has to be slaughtered in a specific manner.

You have to say, Bismillah (With the Name of Allah), the blade HAS TO BE as sharp as possible so the animal doesn't suffer, nor can it see the blade, so its eyes have to be covered. It has to be done by a practicing Muslim, not a machine. There are several other stipulations I think, but I am not sure what they are.
Unfortunately when the time of Eid al-Adha comes to my country, they slaughter cows on the sides of the road and I think they used really bad blades since you can see the cow trembling and looks like it's suffering.

Anyhow, just a really sad story :B
View all replies
Pork pie, just no, never in a million years.

That's interesting, good to know
You really want to have a dialog with somebody who goes into hysterics because he's been asked a philosophical question about his beliefs? Somebody compared this guy to a Christian fundamentalist, something I went along with, until I saw that this was unfair to Christian fundamentalists.

Even the most rabid and poorly educated Bible thumper can handle the concept of apologetics without flying into a rage. This lunatic couldn't, as far as I could tell. By the way, he would seem to be an American who converted from Devil worship to Islam, so he's our gift to the Arabs, Persians, Turks, et al.

As if the Ummah didn't have problems enough, already.
Maybe city-of-chicago is talking about this post? You can find it at the bottom of this page.
forum.deviantart.com/community…

All Praise is for Allah Alone
Forums > Community > Praise

abdushakur Dec 17, 2014  New member
That is all.

May Allah grant you people sight and guidance.

See, I posted:

ALL PRAISE IS FOR ALLAH ALONE

In a PRAISE forum.

I commented, "That is all"

98% of you want to argue with me and mock the thread, when all you have to do is keep moving. You didn't have to post anything, but you chose to. Everything you posted was refuted, by the Word of Allah, the Qur'aan. Not my opinions. You want my opinions in order to disect them and then find some flaw, because you cannot find it in the Qur'aan.

If you want to ask why, have an actual discussion, then you have to ask questions in a polite manner. Be humble and not troll or try to rile an argument.

You are all arguing with yourselves (those of you who decide to argue). Seriously.

As for you, city-of-chicago.deviantart.com…

If you really wanted a discussion, you would never have continued in the manner you did. You wanted an argument, you wanted to poke for flaws and holes in what I have posted but failed to do so, hence you got upset that I used the Qur'an to refute you instead of my own views.

If you wanted to discuss this thread (which there isn't much to discuss) you would have asked questions instead of starting with:

"If God is real, then He is in no need of my praise. How could the praise given by one so inconsequential as me matter to one so great as Him?"

Which was answered directly by the Qur'an, "If you disbelieve, then verily, Allah is not in need of you, He likes not disbelief for His slaves. And if you are grateful (by being believers), He is pleased therewith for you. No bearer of burdens shall bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, so He will inform you what you used to do. Verily, He is the All-Knower of that which is in (men's) breasts." quran.com/39/7

And, when it came to your disappointment:

"
Also, the person who said that this belongs in the religion section was right. If any of the moderators have a way of moving this discussion there, that would be great."

First and foremost, the moderator, 3wyl said:

"The thread is fine and won't be closed because you want it closed."

in response to another users same exact request.

And you asked:

"So, posting religious discussions to this section is fine? Does that go for all religions or just for Islam? If a born again Christian wants to drop by and witness, which is what we just saw the OP do, would that be acceptable, too?

If so, then why do the forums have a section for religion? If not, then how do you escape the fact that this is a double standard?"

You clearly did not read the name of this forum nor the title of my thread.

So, you are just bitter that Islam is being mentioned against your wishes. You never wanted to discuss anything, nor was this thread posted for discussion, it was posted for PRAISE (Anything I want) get over it.

"But when they are alone, they bite the tips of their fingers at you in rage. Say: "Perish in your rage. Certainly, Allah knows what is in the breasts (all the secrets)."" quran.com/3/119