Praise sushi!

Comment hidden
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sushi and Sashimi, great now I have a craving and an empty wallet LOL thanks :)  Favorite is Salmon, bring on the tastiness!
I can eat Kappa Maki all day everyday for the rest of my life if I could. I prefer only this though I don't mind trying other kinds, especially if it has cucumber or shrimp in it.

Speaking of which....I have half a bag of sushi rice left....I should make some sushi soon.
I am in love with rolls. I love fish and rice.

In my country they made them with different local ingredients :P, avocado is a must!
But I don't like the fish too much ... not because it's raw but because it's a little tasteless for my taste ( I prefer it spicy and acid :P)
I love california rolls, teriyaki chicken, avocado, and smoked salmon! sushi icon 
Though apparently I'm a bad sushi lover because I hate soy sauce. 
YES.  I love california rolls :la:  I'm not too fond of the really fishy ones - but the sushi place that I usually go to makes some really really good rolls with mango.  Also the deep-fried ones are awesome.  I'm not sure if that's how it is in Japan, but it's goood. :lol:  I'm also not well-versed in the language of sushi.
I've never had octopus rolls :U  Does it have that octopus-y texture?  
Yum! My favorite is unagi rolls (eel)! But I'm also quite fond of Philadelphia rolls. Any vegetarian sushi is also yum!
The sushi in the US is okay but all the places I've been to don't have kampyo maki (don't know what it's called in English lol sorry)
and that is like my childhood favourite

Other than that I always order California rolls (I guess they don't have these in Japan so it's a fair trade), egg, salmon, and sometimes inari
Yes, praise the almigthy sushi! :O_Osushi: 
YES FUCKING YES! PRAISE SUUUUUSHIIIIIII!!!!!! Sushi Sushi gif Makizushi Avatar. sushi emoticon Sushi yay! :O_Osushi: sushi 
OMG YES :iconlainloveplz::sushi:

Salmon and tuna nigiri are so good. :love:

I love spicy tuna rolls and Philadelphia rolls, too. I'm allergic to shellfish, so those four are really all I eat... :saddummy: But before I was allergic I used to love California rolls, too.