Praising a fellow Deviant

I actually feel like praising a fellow Deviant artist for an amazing job on a commission that she did for me. I can't thank her enough and how much awesome her art work is. :iconindia-lee: Really brought the main character of one of my stories alive and I can't thank her enough. 

I would appreciate it if the rest of you could look over her page and like or watch her work. It is really amazing! Thanks for giving me a few minutes of your time! Take care and be well.
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Oh wow, thank you very much! It means so much to me that you would mention me in such a kind way Neko Emoji-14 (Cry) [V1] 
I don't think you understand exactly how much that drawing meant to me. I have NEVER let anyone draw my characters cause I was terrified at how they would come out but looking through your art made me feel confident enough to commission you. I really do think a lot of it and I wasn't lying when I said I was going to commission you again, I am going to as soon as I get my check balance figured out.
Haha, that's funny because I'm always so afraid of butchering someones character! I am really looking forward to working on the next one, you have awesome characters! Chili Anime Emoji (Snuggy hug) [V2] 
Fair warning, it will probably be Zindo Love That way whoever decides to read their story will see how they look instead of having to imagine it by what they read. :happybounce:  Gah, I can't wait. Neko Emoji-41 - (Kawaii Waving) [V3] Hug 
Sounds great!