praise your pets

:D Yeah your pets, like dogs, cats, or what pet you have... ok I'm done. :|
Comments57
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
My gerbils, Whisper and Snowflame. They are so cute with their little whiskers an twitchy noses. They love running up and down peoples arms, but they love chewing empty paper rolls, they just attack it as soon as they see it.
Praise my cats Kirby, French Fry, Sugar, Tiny, and my new puppy, Rufus!
I'm in the process of getting a new apartment, that will allow me to have a cat. I can't wait!
I've got two cats and they never fail to entertain me everyday ^^
This isn't my pet nor is it my video but I feel the need to share it with you guys due to how funny/cute it is.:D (Big Grin) 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=65XvBf…
My cat just drank my tea.
you love your cat right still
He is cute but has a bad habit of trying to screw the other cat despite both of them being fixed so. I don't know how I feel about him right now.
don't hate your cat love him and teach him too :D
Go , semi-evil Chihuahua that attempted to eat my almond cookies as soon as I turned my back... I still love you !!!
My cats I miss you!!! They rocked!
I love all the dogs and cats I lived with or had :) SOme of my guinea pigs were super sweet that I had and a few sweet hamsters :)
Unnamed (33) by Andy813  I received my Brandy a year ago. her previous owner was having trouble paying for her house, and one day just decided to give up her dogs. i think she had like 3.. and I ended up with one of em. she was all disheveled when I first saw her, so untaken care of Disbelief  but now she's healthy again! :) 

praise all doggies Heart 
awww she's adorable and you have a great heart for taking her in :)
Oh thanks! Yea, and she's extremely huggable :)