Praise to just about everyone on Deviantart.

This is a praise to everyone who has the confidence to post their art regardless of quality, to anyone who posts in general, and to anyone who has ever done commissions for other people.

So everyone in general. You guys deserve a lot of credit for your hard work. If I had 500 million dollars I'd donate 400 Million to as many of the artists here as I could. The rest I'd keep for personal reasons like wanting to pay for commissions of many sorts. But keep in mind that I'd give you guys 400 mil without a second thought. Hell, if I could give everyone each 400 mil I'd do just that.
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Awww, how nice of you to say all this!Heart 
Awhhh! Flirtatious
I ALSO GIVE PRAISE TO EVERYONE ON DA. (except for those that steal art, spam or hack.) I love deviantART! 
I agree with this praise after all we may have our fair share of little tech or update issues on this site. BUT the art still gets posted! We all deserve a pat on the back! : 3  
Oh dang <3 How sweet of you!
If wishes were horses... 

That aside. You are awfully sweet. :3
I tip my hat at you, kind sir.

:iconisayplz:
That's very thoughtful of you. We need to get you a winning lottery ticket so you can fulfill your dream :P
If only being that kind of helpful to the community was that easy. We'd all be rich and full of commissions of the highest quality.

And we'd have plenty more money going to donation centers for disease research.
Money goes a long way when you've got it, but sometimes, support is more than enough.
True. But it doesn't hurt to wish.
You are an amazing person.
Awe, well that is very sweet of you:huggle: