Thank you Deviantart and the beautiful people that reside here

I've been here for what feels like a lifetime! ok 7 years :D but I didn't start becoming all that active until about 3 yrs ago. I have been going back through those early days re-reading so many beautiful and support comments from well complete strangers! many which in fact turned into dear friends though :aww:

I guess, I am feeling a bit nostalgic since things have changed a bit here (I know sooo many people who agree with a noticeable change so I'm not the only who who has been effected by this unknown 'shift' in things and the inability to 'be seen' is a struggle more and more - regardless of quality of work) I have lost 4-5 beautiful friends I've made on this site, some gave me their reasons for leaving others simply have a strike through there name. Going though past messages there are more strikes than those without..

It is a bit of a lonely feeling but I hope to make some new beautiful friends though! and hold on to the ones still here because the communication and support given here on Da is the best thing ever! and I love it.

So I don't know if I've been appreciative enough to those who had taken their time to comment me and show their support for my work - I always tried to reply though!
Thank you Deviantart!! What a positive community this place can be :)

Although things have changed for me here, I will always be here :)
don't be shy, and feel free to stop by and say hi :tighthug:
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
There are people who reside here??:o
well almost...custom emote - Doubt 
And What with all the assholes ? We don't count either ? ;p :XD:
everyone of every category counts, there :D :D
What about the ugly people that reside here? We don't count?
When I was referring to beautiful I actually meant more the kind, caring, supportive, beautiful haha I don't know what anyone physically looks like really if that's what you mean ;)
Great words! Agreed fully - I love to read what you write :)

I'm glad you're still here too! :hug:
Thank you Sarah!! you are very kind :aww: :glomp:
 Prefer to call it honesty :meow: :hug:
I'm still with one of the finest, most inspiring artists on :devart: and very thankful for that! You're terrific, JB! :highfive:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :nod:  :rose:  :tighthug:
Thank you kindly Arthur!! your constant support is so very appreciated you know :aww: you are very generous with your kind words dear friend, thank you :glomp:
:heart: :D :D :tighthug:
I am glad you are here!

-Doc
All the best for you :))!
Deviantart sure has an awesome community!! I've only been here a few months but have been met with nothing but kindness. I wish you luck moving forward. You're a very good artist!
It sure does :aww: In all the years I have never experienced any negativity from anyone!
Thank you so much! :tighthug:
You're welcome. :D
Stopping by to say hi!
Hello dear friend! thank you for stopping by :D I'm glad you've stuck around!!
:tighthug:
Haven't left yet. Working on other projects, but still call dA home