When your Senpai notices you

:iconsakuratreeplz: My Senpai has noticed me ~ :cherryblossom:  ~ :cherryblossom:  ~ :cherryblossom: :iconcblushplz:

*ahem*

Anyway, isn't it a nice feeling when someone you look up to or think is awesome notices you or talks to you? Ai A-chan Fuuyuumi (Surprised) [V1]  

Tell me about the times your Senpais have notice you! Chinatsu Yoshikawa (Shy Fangirling) [V1] 
Comments108
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
When my senpais follow me on Tumblr, like my stuff on Tumblr, reblog my stuff on Tumblr, send me asks on Tumblr, treat me like THEIR senpais on Tumblr...

I can die a happy turtle.
That would be a very happy day indeed. :giggle:
my senpai asked for my email once :iconmyfeelzplz:
Being followed back by senpais on twitter me:*rolls off cliff*
Why, it is quite the amazing feel >//w< Mew <3
:iconpewdiepieplz: :iconsaysplz: Notice me senpai. Please notice me senpai! Please notice me senpai! 
:iconpugplz: :iconthinksplz: What a loser.
I would say that mine here on Da would be Khaoskai, but I've grown to never admire someone TOO much ate the point of really wanting their noticing; just to respect them. I'm not sure if that's because I'm more mature or if my pride is a tiny bit bigger.... ^^'' 
And you know what's funny? Sometimes we are other's senpai and we don't even know about it. I realized recently that I was the senpai of many on my old class, so I have that going for me, which is nice...
I guess we're all the senpai of someone, and that every senpai has HIS own, even if it just occupies a little of his though. 

"Sometimes we are other's senpai and we don't even know about it" - that's very true! :O

Even the people we look up to look up to someone else, too. :nod:
Someone whose work I enjoy started private messaging me, sent me cool swag in the mail and gave me a YouTube shout-out when I made him a new social media banner as a favor. Does that sorta count? No secret crushes involved, but it sure made my day! :D
How awesome! :la: That totally counts, no crushes needed! :dance:
i have a senpai who notices me when i wrote a gay fanfiction. *in a non-sexual way. it's like imagining rainbow underwears*
then he reads one of the quotes out loud and i was embarrassed yet feeling proud at the same time
You should be proud of your embarrassing gay fanfiction. :iconmanlytearsplz: It got your senpai to notice you.

I know I'm proud of my embarrassing gay fanfiction. :lol: nothing happened in my story either, lol
What is a senpai?
It's a person, generally a little older than yourself, that you look up to. :meow: That's how I define it, anyway. :la:

In the animes it's generally the guy from next level of classes that the schoolgirl has a secret crush on. :lol:
Shoulda known it was some weird anime thing.
When in doubt, blame the animes! :nod: It's always worked for me thus far. :la:
:icononiontortureplz: M-many people here that I considered Sempai many years ago always ignored me... So basically those Sempai's never noticed me... T^T

But now these days I made many new Sempai's ;v; and they always be nice to me~ <3 They always critique my art and help me grow ;v; them actually caring and wanting me to improve... :happycry: Nyah~

Makes me so happy XD

If anyone out there ever considers me a Sempai (N-not that I'm hoping >///<) II- shall always try my best to notice them~ X"D

Because when Sempai's notices it's the best feeling ever :heart: And I'd love to give the same love and care that my Sempai's gave to me~ 

:tighthug: Sempai's are the best~ X"D
That's wonderful that they notice you now! :happycry:
Kohai noticed me last night. :D