Little things that make you laugh

Today I was signing into Comicfury, where my username is Real Hero. I accidentally wrote Real Hetero, which made me laugh a bit too long.

Any little things happen lately that made you laugh?
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Those "JDM as fuck" pictures.
Pewdiepie and funny tumblr posts :)
Never watched Pewdiepie, but I like Tobuscus, who I think is similar.
Yeah they both played Happy Wheels. :) I like watching both and I don't take sides.
Yeah, lately people keep saying Toby's copying him by playing the same games. But there are only so many games out there that are funny to watch. :)
My boyfriend's laugh at... everything.
It's infectious and it makes me laugh.
Then we have one of those giggle fits
that lasts so long, both of us forget what
we were laughing at in the first place.
I love contagious laughter. I've been told mine is.
Contagious laughter is the best! It makes everyone else
around laugh and who doesn't wanna laugh?
I found a number of gifsets that people had made of Cr1tikal playing games, and I was watching a video where the cameraman randomly sneezed. I lost my shit at both of them and was still giggling hours later.
Sneezing cameramen, so silly. :)
I've never seen it happen before. It's weirdly entertaining.
I recently finished reading Amatsuki (manga), it was around 70 chapters I think and I was soooo happy I finished reading it because I'm one of those who reads one thing at a time and I really needed something else so I was like "let's read this thing so I can start a new one!"
God I was so happy when I finished haha 
Something else that makes me happy is when new chapters in my favorite series come out...

Next to manga, some things that always make me laugh are Lord of the Rings references :3
Hmm, I've never read any manga to be honest. I used to watch a few of the older shows with my brother, but that's it.

And I've recently become a LOTR fan. So in your honor, here's a joke:

What did the drunken hobbit say when he bumped into the wizard?

Saruman, I didn’t see you there! :happybounce: 

Khahahaha god, it ended a while until I got it...omg can't stop laughing now o.o
Praise! :dummy:

The forum has a good many small moments.
Praising praise?
Praiseception? :O
Last week, the class where I student teach was discussing post-Civil War reconstruction, and a girl said, "Not to be racist or anything, but, like, where are the Mexicans during all of this?"

Earlier, when we were talking about the Trail of Tears, I mentioned Oklahoma, and one of the boys started singing, "Oklahoma, where the wind blows..."

Even on my shittiest days, these kids find some way to amuse me.
:D That's great! My sister's student-teaching too. The other day, she said she wouldn't have their tests graded and when they asked why, she said, "I have a social life too." One of the students stood up and without missing a beat, slaps her on the back and says, "Yeah, we're going clubbing together this weekend!"