Praise Deviant Art

Hi guys.
I always loved digital art, i am still far far away from becomeing good at it but, before i used to draw only for signatures on forums or avatars, now i draw because i can show my art here and let people see it, sometimes, often actually i get a good ideas on how to improve myself.

Anyhow here i am, wishing to thank deviant art for giving me a moral boost, to continue drawing, and keep improving. Even tough it might not seem as much it is the most important thing of any begginer artist, to not get demoralised and keep up ,no matter how sad/desperatete/depressed/desoiriented/cofnfused he/she might be. Because training is main part of becomeing good at something, and drawing is my dream, i can see i am improving and i know i'm still far from being called 'good' but yeah, deviant art gave me strength to keep up and hopefuly some day, i will be worth calling an good artist.

Beside motivation i'd also like to thank deviant art for all the friends i made here, for all the help with real life threads i read, and for seeing that i am not the only one suffering from mental illnesses like:
-both chemical and mental depression
-bipolar personality disorder
-Nightmare disorder

I used to cut myself and 3 times tried to take my life away. But now when i feel down, i go on forum see there are more people like me, get in contact with them ,and usually we muttualy help each other.
Thank you dA for makeing me appritiate my life. 

An honest sincere THANK YOU!
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I agree with you. If it wasn't for deviantart, and finding a place to showcase my work
I would seriously have given up. I have received a few people who had commented
about my art, and though not much; it is greatly appreciated and I have gotten a
boost in how I see my art. I am very harsh on it, so this site I feel has helped me
to keep going.
exactly buddy,exactly