Praise Watchers!

I was feeling kinda down about my art lately but then I got one itty bitty extra watcher that pushed me to 80 now (I know it's not much to some, but to me, it means the world :XD:) and that was enough to completely lift my spirits! So, you know... PRAISE WATCHERS AND THEIR MAGICAL POWERS TO LIFT YOU UP WHEN YOU'RE DOWN!

What about you? Has a watcher (or more) helped you or lifted you up when you were down?
Hatsune Miku-13 (Wink and Heart) 
Comments38
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I've been inactive for a few years but my watchers more than doubled the past few days. Thank you! :D
That's awesome! And your work is lovely, it's really no surprise :D
you think so? why thank you!
Yes, I do! And you're welcome :D
Praise the watchers! Even though I half half the number I watch.... I love them, they make me happy...
Watchers who are also friends are truly awesome :3
That they are, I would love more, but who wouldn't.
OMG YES. I was feeling the same way about my art, but not too long ago, I was feeling down because I had uploaded a picture and appeared to have lost two watchers since that day, so I was like, "I don't seem to get watchers and I'm losing them..I don't think I'm going to upload as much anymore.." and then, BOOM, I got TWO WATCHERS. I was like WOW IS IT REALLY CHRISTMAS ALREADY PUTS UP TREE. And you know the best part? The next day I got TWO MORE. AND OMG THEY JUST KEPT COMING. I was like AWH YEAH WHAT IS THIS BLESSING AM I THE CHOSEN ONE? I went from having 77 watchers to 93 in just a week and a half! PRAISE WATCHERS. They really do cheer you up. c':
Wow o_o what a great story! And yes! That's exactly what I mean! They can make such a difference :D
Lol thanks! xD And ikr? ;u;
I'm worship them....because they want to hear my problem and help and support me.....it remind me when I was beginner my friend always said my artwork are awesome although actually not in my eyes.....now I prefer them as friend or family than just "watcher"
Aw man, they sound so wonderful *o* you're very lucky!
thank you...hope you can have watcher like that Hug 
I hope so too! Would be nice :)
Llama Emoji-21 (Speechless) [V1] 
All hail the watchers!!
Even when you're not certain of your art,
they're there to cheer you up in a way 
I have a few that I always interact and some just give simple feedbacks. So praise them :D
Oh wow, it's nice that you have so many active watchers!
I have a few that I interact with regularly as well. They're pretty neat! :D
Praise them! Celebrate 
praise watchers! all 5 of them!
We all gotta start somewhere and watchers can help us get where we wanna be! :D So yeah, those 5 watchers are awesome! Praise them!
GOD PRAISE WATCHERS, ALL 30 OF THEM