Before you diss bronies

Comments101
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I don't diss bronies, but for Pete's sake, they need to not throw shitstorms over stories or people thinking their obsession is weird. Because honestly, many of them are weird, especially the ones who stay at home doing nothing but obsess about the show and buy pony merchandise.

I like the storylines, and well, the parental bonuses are awesome, but seriously, the older fans need to get a life.
~le old thread~
So glad Michael is doing much better,
Still hoping for a complete recovery >3<
Andrea Libman was real nice to go and visit him.
Yes indeedilee -u-
I am not judging bronies and I'm fine with them, but I have listened to a song called "bronie style (brinier pedophile)" and I will defend my self against a bronie.
Hey! Hey! Brony and Proud. Even though I commonly used to get "Satan pony" because of my OC. Go ahead and paraise em They are not wrong at all.
I feel really bad for Micheal. I had to deal with the same teasing, but to a lesser extent. He should like what he would like to like and not get made fun of for it. It's just like saying somebody is uncool because they like Mario games (No offence). This kinda reminds me of a story on ABC news, where a boy who wasn't even allowed to wear a Rainbow Dash backpack because other kids were teasing him.
Here's the article that I'm talking about: www.wric.com/story/24951935/sc…
But, I do hope that Micheal gets better. I just feel really bad that he was dissed because he liked MLP.
Hey, I happened to make a petition about Grayson
God dammit! Go away with your jesus >w<
Have you seen the Pony thread simulator on youtube?

Watch a few and then come back to me.   
Those poeple don't represent the fandom

That would be like if I went up to a muslim who's never met a christian before, showed them clips of Westboro, and then said "All christians are like that"
You just gave me a great idea to troll people. 
Oh yeah, that kid who committed suicide because people were bullying him because they thought he was gay. :iconeridancryforeverplz:
is that the kid which "Attempted" suicide? because if it is he is fine now ^^
Which kid was that? I know sometime recently a kid tried hanging himself because he liked ponies and was bullied.

Even when he was in the hospital bed, anti-bronies were talking shit about him, saying they wish he died.
Yeah that one. Jerks.
Are you claiming I support bullying gays?
No, what makes you think that? Anyway, I don't think the kid was actually gay at all, was he?
No. I just don't get that picture you posted? Were you trying to mock him?:iconeridancryforeverplz: