Closed to new replies
February 23, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 37

Praise Heavy Metal!

:iconmarioluigi96:
MarioLuigi96 Featured By Owner Feb 23, 2013
Don't you just love metal? Actual instruments, lyrics not afraid to speak their mind, numerous awesome sub genres, songs with real emotion, cool album covers,the ability to make you headbang even if you don't want to, etc.

I just can't thank it enough. Music has changed my life, and has changed the lives of many others around the world.

That metal prevails, even with all the undeserved bad press it gets, and with Simon-Mother-Fucking-Cowell telling people that they want to listen to vomit inducing pop 'music' instead of real music is amazing. It shows how, even amongst all the arguing, the metal community won't give up, and pull together when needed. And also that we all love each other really. Awww....:cuddle:

So turn up the speakers, throw some devil horns, headbang until you need a new neck off and join me in praising metal- the greatest genre of music in the world! :headbang:

My fave bands:
Periphery
DevilDriver
Animals As Leaders
Meshuggah
Slipknot
Bloodbath
AGHAST!
The Sword
Maximum The Hormone
Blotted Science
Five Finger Death Punch
Machine Head
Upon a Burning Body
System Of A Down
Mastodon
Crossfaith (anyone else know them?)
Karydbis

Who are your favourite bands and why?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmihaihen:
Mihaihen Featured By Owner Mar 9, 2013
Lol, you people have no taste. That can't even be called music.
This is real music you barbarians:
[link]
MarioLuigi96 Featured By Owner Mar 10, 2013
Of course it's real music- all music is 'real music': Rap, Classical, Metal, Jazz,Electronic, Pop, Opera,Country, etc. It doesn't matter if you like it or not- music is music.

But, I don't see how you can insult people that you don't know based entirely on what kind of music they listen to.

For example, I think the music you linked me to was utter shit, but I don't think you are an idiot or a 'barbarian' for liking it, I respect the fact you like it, and it doesn't change my opinion of you.

And I would also like to know how metal isn't music, because I'm sure most people, even those who don't like it agree that it is a form of music. Stop being so ignorant.
Mihaihen Featured By Owner Mar 10, 2013
Lol, i was jk matey. Of course what i linked was utter shit... that was the hole point :\
MarioLuigi96 Featured By Owner Mar 11, 2013
Well, you made me feel very stupid :D
I dunno, I just get pissed off with people that do actually have that opinion, so I assumed you really did too. At least you have a sense of humour, cause I apparently don't!
Sorry dude. :)
Mihaihen Featured By Owner Mar 11, 2013
No worries, i am a metal fan myself ;) Hope you got a laugh from this *hugs*
MarioLuigi96 Featured By Owner Mar 12, 2013
:hug:

:headbang:
Mihaihen Featured By Owner Mar 12, 2013
:highfive:
:iconmanurao:
ManuRao Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
heavy metal is the perfect cure when Im depressed, is like charging my bateries (Im not a robot... well, i`m not sure about that XD)
:icontruesoprano:
TrueSoprano Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
TL;DR: OMG MAINSTREAM MUSIC SUCKS SLIPKNOT FOREVER!!!!!!!

But I actually like real metal. I saw Turisas last night.
:iconscottahemi:
ScottaHemi Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
CHROMIUM!

no classic car would be complete without it :gusta:
Add a Comment: