Closed to new replies
February 21, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Praise Sega and Capcom for bringing their games to PC

:icondtrinidad:
DTrinidad Feb 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Because most developers in Japan don't care about PC gaming. How very disappointing because PC is better than consoles. I hate to sound like a fanboy but it's the truth.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjstewart85:
jstewart85 Feb 22, 2013
Been a SEGA fan since childhood. Used to love Capcom, too, but from what people are saying here, they've lost their way a bit.
:iconkalinka-shadows:
Uh, Dude, there were two original Mega Man games for MS-DOS, and there was a Sonic Collection for Windows 9x back in 1997.
DTrinidad Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Mega Man I never knew to be honest. Is Mega Man on Steam?
:iconkalinka-shadows:
The DOS Mega Man games can probably be gotten on GoG, as for Steam, I wouldn't know. Street Fighter X Mega Man is a Free Windows game.
DTrinidad Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hmm... I'll check later
:iconbambupandanpanda:
BambupandanPanda Feb 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I agree with earlier posts, Capcom is the devil with their DLC on arrival releases for material that's already on the disc you just bought... I don't have much love over for SEGA as well, their support on Steam is non existent and their ports - with exception for Sonic Transformed - are mostly broken and badly tested.
:icontronmanz:
Screw Capcom. I've lost a lot of faith in them since they shitcanned Mega Man Legends 3, turned Resident Evil into a joke and made Street Fighter X Tekken a half-finished, broken mess.
Sega at least are redeeming themselves, even though they C&D'd Streets of Rage Remake and took down Shining Force LPs for no reason.
:iconlemon1986:
lemon1986 Feb 21, 2013
I started to love sega even more when I knew TF2 characters will be in sonic transformed!

and no, still hate Capcom, they're money grubbing bastards and killed one of my most beloved franchise. :iconmegamanxplz:

so I couldn't give a single fuck if they released their games on PCs!
Add a Comment: