Closed to new replies
February 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 30

Praise XBOX360

:iconnicolassarkozy:
NicolasSarkozy Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
It's a fantastic console and I love the Live features. Even if they do cost a little bit of cash, a year of XBOX Live Gold is around the same cost as a year of premium membership to this site.

My favourite game so far is Hitman Absolution, a game which doesn't require paid Live membership to play online and do contracts and also has a pretty great story mode.

I have one of the old 20GB XBOX360 consoles, I'm sure if I had a newer one with fancy Knect and 320GB hard drive space I'd enjoy even more.

I love gamertag points and I like the reward scheme they have that coincides with gamer tag points. :la:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontronmanz:
TronmanZ Featured By Owner Feb 16, 2013
Fuck Microsoft, they are the cancer that's killing console gaming. I would rather defend Capcom than support Microsoft.
The PS3 and Wii are better.
:iconmulta21:
Multa21 Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
MINECRAFT! PORTAL 2! U DRAW! LOVE IT ALL! :D
:iconblargen69:
BLARGEN69 Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013   General Artist
My 360 is my most underused console I don't think it's been turned on in about four months now it's just got nothing that piques my interest in the slightest in terms of games it's definitely the lesser console of this generation to me personally.
:iconangelsdead:
AngelsDead Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
xbox360 my bf is in love with it :D
:iconabasur:
Abasur Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013
Journey, why must you be PS3 exclusive! I must know your beauty!
:iconsuperpika237:
superpika237 Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
...nah.
:iconmiletich2:
miletich2 Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I don't see any appeal in XBox 360, nor will I ever in XBox 720.
:iconmacker33:
macker33 Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
My 360 is broke, again.
:icontrampire:
Trampire Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013
What's wrong with the PS3?
Nothing.
:icontheycallme-g:
TheyCallMe-G Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I enjoy the Xbox 360. I've owned a PS3 and didn't like it. Why? Because all of my friends had Xbox 360. I bought the PS3 when it first came out. There wasn't a single game I wanted to play except for Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots. That's pretty much it. It was free online but was very limited to me.

Next came the Xbox 360! My friends list jumped from 3 to 12! I only play with my friends or people I'm cool with online. I enjoyed the Achievements, useless but fun and the PS3 didn't have them (until they came out with the trophies). Xbox came out with the Party feature, which the PS3 don't have because due to low ram(!). Plus, the game selections are pretty much the same minus the exclusives. Even though I had to shell out money per year for Xbox Live, it's reliable. I don't remember reading anything about the XBL server crashing or getting hacked into. I had friends who had a PS3 get their account information stolen. Blu-ray? Meh I already got a player for that. I'm still sticking with my Xbox 360, none of mine has ever crashed....just had to sell it because of money issues and keep buying new ones. Now I'm finally sticking with the Limited Edition Star Wars Xbox 360.
:iconfragdog:
Fragdog Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yeah, I love the Xbox 360, great games like Halo, Battlefield 3, Skyrim and Mass Effect, I have the new 4GB model so I have to use fucking flash drives. =P
:iconsomnusvorus:
Somnusvorus Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013   Digital Artist
If you have the Elite Xbox, yes. They break down a lot less than the original. I have known people to go through 3 brand new 360s in a year. Even, so I don't care for as long as the games are good. :shrug:
I only went through one Xbox 360, I'm on my second Xbox 360, the first one was a gift, the second one is a Xbox 360 I bought from someone, and it's a slim model, it broke my previous 360's record. c:
I am thinking of getting the Elite ones while the 360 is at the end of it's life, because I'm cheap like that. My boyfriend went through 3 brand new ones and one second hand one. I only had the one PS3 and it's about 4 years old. No problems with it... apart from the whole Skyrim thing, but that was Bethseda's fault. :c
:icontruesoprano:
TrueSoprano Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
No, because PS3 is better.
:iconwinehaus:
winehaus Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013
Actually, XBOX Live Gold costs 2x as much as a year-long premium membership to deviantART. ;)

I have it, though. I have the 320GB XBOX 360 S and my favourite game is Call of Duty: Black Ops II :la:
I found a 12 month gold card on amazon for $44
:iconwinehaus:
winehaus Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013
:o Wow.
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Enjoy the 360 being the last great console Microsoft puts out considering how they're going t block used games and require always online DRM next time round.
That's only a rumor, don't believe everything you see.
NicolasSarkozy Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I hope you're right.
Sony are doing the same thing as well. .
That has only ever been confirmed as a patent - one of many thousands they have and probably never use but filed to prevent other companies from doing instead. This Microsoft report implies Microsoft will actually go through with it.
Still, it won't be good for the game shops. =[
The game shops wouldn't be affected so much. Because gamers still want to buy used games. They'd just boycot the 720 and go to rival systems that would hopefully play to its weaknesses and offer used gaming functions. Game shops would still sell games for those formats new or used.
GAME and HMV closed down where I live. So all I, is crappy Gamestop. u.u Well, we'll see when the PS4 is announced on the 20th. =B
Where did you find this information? :(
It's all over every gaming site as well as EDGE magazine which is pretty much the Latino Review of gaming magazines.
That is if it's reported in EDGE it's got a fair chance of being genuine.

Report is that the 720 will require a constant internet connection to function and will prevent used games from running on it.
:iconpakaku:
Pakaku Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013
Gaming sites know absolutely nothing about new consolses (Xbox 720) until the developers (Microsoft) say something. Until then, it's pure speculation and rumors.
Add a Comment: