Closed to new replies
February 3, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Praise all my friends here on DA

:iconmariabeloart:
MariaBeloArt Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I wanted to thanks my amazing DA friends for allowing me to make an amazing artist happy.
Now I can say who I gave the gift too.
She is :iconaleena143: and she is an amazing artist and a wonderful person, but because of some facts in life she didn't had a subscription and she is a new person to DA, so I've decided to make a collect to give this amazing person a 3 month subscription, I didn't had enough so I asked my DA friends to help me and their response was out of this world, they donated to me so I could offer her the premium and I'm so happy that we could make this happened.

So I wanted to personally thanks to :iconpaul-gore: :iconmscheveous: :icondragonschest: :iconsweediesart: and :iconlucilaleyla: for their kindness and caring heart, I wish you the best in all this world my dearest friends, you are the most kind people I know and this was such a big gesture from your part. I honestly lack the words to describe how I feel right now, thank you for making it happened.

This is my second way to say thank you to you all for making this happen.

Love you all to bits and thank you again :tigthhug:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconseventhfairy:
SeventhFairy Feb 4, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thankyou so so much my dear friends for ths amazing gift...ths really means a lot.thanks so much:heart:
:iconmariabeloart:
MariaBeloArt Feb 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:tighthug:
:iconpaulvongore:
PaulVonGore Feb 3, 2013   Photographer
:rose:
:iconangiepureheart:
Angiepureheart Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:icondragonhugplz:
Add a Comment: