Closed to new replies
January 23, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 50

My Little Dashie

:icongamerdude500:
gamerdude500 Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Whoa. Just read this today on my Nook, and wow. It's just so... Well there are many ways to describe it. First, it's simple, which makes it easy to understand. It isn't stuffed full of OCs or involve every single character in the series. It focuses primarily on Dash, which is a very good thing. Second, it's extremely adorable, and makes you wish more bronies wrote awesomely cute stories like this. Third, the story is actually really good,and although short, is believable. The way the author wraps it all up is both sad and heartwarming. What do you guys think of My Little Dashie? Oh and feel free to praise any other MLP fan fic if you wish :D

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconalternatemew:
AlternateMew Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Eh, I don't get the hype. It's well-written, I guess. It's okay. I prefer Anthropology and Smoke and Mirrors, among others. MLD just isn't on my top-favorites list.
gamerdude500 Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Oh well if you want a favorites list:

1. Past Sins
2. Machinations of a Trickster
3. My Little Dashie
4. The Wind Beneath Her Wings
5. Project Sunflower
:iconthemaker360:
themaker360 Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013
It was good, but the more I think about it the less amazing it becomes. I could list a lot of different things I think about it but for now I can just say it was very well written and I enjoyed it, especially for what it was (as I assume) going for.

I don't find myself a brony but I saw a huge talk about it and I decided "whatever" to reading it and was glad I did afterwards, but I still don't watch the show, or haven't since I tried watching it a while back.
gamerdude500 Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hmm, well for me it was a lot more emotional of a story because I watch the show regularly, and the way RD was depicted in the story really stayed true to her character :)
:iconthemaker360:
themaker360 Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013
well, i know the characters well even though i don't watch it often

I enjoyed that RD was somewhat of her own character because she was raised in that world, and also I enjoyed her as the pony of the story because I don't think any other could fit the role properly, I think that RD is the most changeable character of the 6.
gamerdude500 Featured By Owner Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
By far the most changeable and the one that can go through the biggest range of emotion. :)
:iconantarcticrainbow:
AntarcticRainbow Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013   Traditional Artist
I cried when reading it, but the one thing that bothered me was that Dash was found in a box that said "free to a good home" or something. And later, the other mane six showed up and said how it was some sort of spell that went wrong.
Just a little bit of inconsistency.
gamerdude500 Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I thought that to. It said "Give to Good Home". Doesn't make much sense lol. What other fan fics are you reading? I'm reading Past Sins right now :)
:iconantarcticrainbow:
AntarcticRainbow Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013   Traditional Artist
I usually only read G1 or G1-FiM crossover fanfics.
So;
The Mines of Dragon Mountain
Twilight Then, Twilight Now
My Little Pony Chronicles.

I'm almost finished the last two. But the last one is super long.
gamerdude500 Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Wait by G1 you mean Generation 1 right? Meaning the MLP stuff Hasbro releasd before FiM? Hmm the only portion of MLP I like is FiM :)
Add a Comment: