tea.

today is a good day to be positive so...
tea.
tea is good.
tea is very good and fixes all problems.
so there.
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Tea is great! :heart: My recent favs are Pompadour's green tea with herbs (strawberry-lemongrass, verbana etc.)
And every day is good to be positive!

Computer hugs~ :hug:
Tea. Tea tea tea.
Tea tea tea, tea tea.

Teateateateateatea.
TEA. TEAAA. TEEEAAA.

...Nnngh. <3
YES. I love tea.. :)
aahhhhh! teeeaaa. Yes, it does fixe everything. I love green, english and irish teas but i didn't know if it was weird that, in addition to sugar, i use coffee creamer in my teas...does anyone else do that?
Tea in the morning, in the afternoon and evening! You can't do anything wrong with it.
I prefer Earl Grey & Rooibos.
Tea would be one of the things I'd want to have if I were locked in a cell for the rest of my life with only 10 things I could bring.
GDANKWGASEFUFSSFAENBSSAJGEFFASDAAJHFDSAHFHKJ

TEA
Tea is the representation of all that is good.
Tea is awesome!

In the morning, I love earl grey with milk. Anytime else, I enjoy white or herbal with honey. Although I don't really like bag tea, and loose leaf is kind of expensive...
Tea is great I am a tea man
I wouldn't know what to do without tea. Maybe drink vodka, but three teacups of vodka before dinner starts doesn't seem to be a great idea though. Praise tea!
I <3 TEA! Especially my fancy organic teas, with grass fed cream, and raw honey. So perfect!

Earl Grey, Chai, Mint, and Almond! I <3 them all so much! :nod:
I enjoy tea.
I like them all, chai is really good though,
nothing beats a good sencha or earl grey. i have learned to apreciate lapsang souchong and i'm currently in a jasmine phase. i had some pretty good lotus tea as well but it's hard to find and i can enjoy hibeiscus, if only for it's fabulous colour. also lavender makes a great adition to earl grey from time to time, and black tea works well with lychee.
Tea is good but chocolate is better. :la:
Tea is beautiful stuff. @@ I don't much like milk in it either. Though what I will do is put a little coffee creamer in a hot cup of tea--right now I'm using this chocolate flavor creamer? Just enough to flavor and not more.

Though this is black tea that I'm flavoring. Would love to taste some of the other kinds!
I like black tea with honey in it, and that's it.
and a bunch of other kinds of tea.
I should try coffee creamer.
Oh honey is so good with it. :nod: If you use the coffee creamer, make sure that you use the powdered type. Those in liquid form don't really mix in that well (in my opinion). Just make sure the tea is hot when you try to mix the creamer in, too.
Sorry. I'm a coffee guy. Can't sympathize with your call for tea joy.
but it IS Friday,
so however little you enjoy tea, you still have a Friday to be happy about.
I suppose your right. It is a happy tea-less Friday. :dance:
If I was sentenced to death, then my last meal would consist of a cuppa and a chocolate digestive.
If I didn't get a cup of tea before being killed then I would be seriously pissed. But it would have to be good tea, not that milky crap that literally everyone in my family makes. :rage: And no sugar. Ever.

I like tea.
I get your feels.
I'm a no sugar kinda person myself.