Closed to new replies
January 4, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Praise Being Paranoid

:icondtrinidad:
DTrinidad Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
It's unhealthy, I know but at least I am always prepared for the unexpected.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbeesull:
Amen to that! I keep thinking that I need to buy some of those $1 cookie tins at Wallmart and start filling them with rice, beans, and sugar. Freaking GMOs are wiping out genetic diversity of our food crops, which means that one disease could wipe out a huge chunk of the food supply EASILY... great now you've got me going too! :-)
:iconofficialpoypoy:
Officialpoypoy Jan 10, 2013  Student General Artist
i think being paranoid does more damage than good.

being paranoid could interfere with your natural skills and might lower it due to stress and hesitation and anxiety.

Iv been there before and you do perform much better when your with your friends. but thats just me in my perspective I wudnt know about your life or others. haa
:iconpippintookoftheshire:
PippinTookoftheShire Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Are you absolutely sure that you're not a mindless drone put into use by the Pope, the Pentagon, and the NWO to brainwash us?
:iconpinkmitten:
Especially when you're traveling. :B
:icondariadzyuba:
DariaDzyuba Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:paranoid:
:iconvelvetfish:
VelvetFish Jan 4, 2013  Student Filmographer
true dat.

(fellow paranoiastronaut here.)
:icontokkamak:
tokkamak Jan 4, 2013   Digital Artist
Couldn't agree more. Actually, I think that what people call paranoia (not in medical sense) is simply a serious attitude towards life, understanding your responsibility and things like that.
Add a Comment: