Closed to new replies
January 4, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Praise Best Friends

:iconartdrea:
Artdrea Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
I was having a tough day today and instead of continually asking me what was wrong, my best friend just said okay and then a few minutes later asked "If I was Batman would you be my Rachel?" It actually made me smile.

So now I want to hear your best friend stories, how they've helped you out, picked you up, or just did something funny, you really appreciate them more when you remember those good times.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconawesomeizzy:
awesomeizzy Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
My best friend's just awesome. :la:
:iconmchectr:
mchectr Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
My best friend always gives me cool stuff, he's always the one to give, and I haven't even give anything to him yet, mostly because I'm always broke, but someday, I will repay his kindness.
:icontheworldisbehindus:
theworldisbehindus Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I work in a drugstore. One day (this might be a little TMI, sorry) I'd gotten my monthlies while at work and was having cramps. My best girl friend came in just to pick up her own prescriptions but when I told her I was having cramps she bought acetaminophen for me. I didn't ask her to or anything, she's just kind like that.

And my best guy friend . . . he puts up with me, I don't know how else to say it XD
:iconartdrea:
Artdrea Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
She must be an awesome friend if she'd buy you medicine :)

And I know what you mean about buy friends, they can be really great about having to put up with us girls.
Add a Comment: