Closed to new replies
January 3, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Praise Perkin's

:iconlouiseugeniojr:
LouisEugenioJR Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'm sure a lot of deviants might have heard of Perkin's Restaurant and Bakery. I usually like to go there for breakfast since they serve it all day, but I also like to eat lunch there, too. They also have great baked goods like cookies, pies, cakes and more. Even when I go there for dinner, I feel tempted to order breakfast.

Anybody else have some praise for this great restaurant and bakery?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconracefan2464:
Racefan2464 Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
There was once a Perkins near Lafollette when you turn to the interstate. and i still remember that place, but now it was turned into a Mexican restaurant, and it sucked so bad, the Perkins near Jacksboro and Lafollette will be missed :(
:iconhurricaneclaw:
Hurricaneclaw Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Never been there :dummy:
:iconpunjabattack:
punjabAttack Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I like Perkin's. :3

I haven't been there in forever, since it's not very close to where I live. And, I don't usually get breakfast and they're a little too expensive for me to go often, but I like them. They have the fried green beans, right? So delicious...
LouisEugenioJR Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Whenever I go there for breakfast, I usually order a Belgian waffle with a side of breakfast potatoes.
:iconpunjabattack:
punjabAttack Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
My boyfriend usually gets their pancakes with chocolate chips. That's a thing, right? :3

I really like their French Dip! Few restaurants have good French Dips, but their au jous is just salty enough and their bread is just stiff enough that it doesn't fall apart in the au jous.
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013   Digital Artist
Oh...
I thought this was praise Porkins
LouisEugenioJR Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hey, it's no biggie...I make mistakes, too.
Add a Comment: