Closed to new replies
January 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 71

Praise dA

:iconshehrozeameen:
shehrozeameen Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
For the whole time that I've spent here, I've honestly never had one moment when I didn't feel out of place or out of context.

And honestly, that's the best part of dA - it becomes a part of you, that you always know will help you get through the worst parts of your days... and smile through the gathering storm...

I've felt a significant change in myself after coming on dA... both as a person, and as an artist... and I hope to continue this optimistic trend in 2013.

Cheers :devart:. You're the best thing that came in my life.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconshadowflashdabearded:
Only forum that matches the actually description of the parent forum.
shehrozeameen Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
*nodding*
:iconnotensmsk:
NotenSMSK Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I won't go into long details but I see some people not really satisfied with the goings around here. That is sad. I am acquainted with some Admins who perhaps don't do the "technical" stuf but they sure so a lot. I like the interaction. And if someon complaints about the tickets taking time, mine took almost two months but I realized that at times we, the members, can be so unreasonable that they have to spend a lot of time looking at pety issues. We have to respect that fact that perhaps other than some delays, things work well. Bugs are sorted, the community is running well. In essense, the Admins don't have to interact with the dA population. Only interaction with a properly selected 0.1 to 1% (roughly 20000 to 200000 people) of the community can give them essential info to keep such a big community running. They still allow interaction at many levels. I am enjoying this place and at times have issues with chosen DD's and stuff but they are just opinions.
shehrozeameen Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Well said :)

Couldn't have put it better myself ^_^
:iconnotensmsk:
NotenSMSK Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
:nod: ignore people who need a lot of explination unless they are new on dA.
So I did...
:iconsevmd:
SEVMD Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I would like to say that DA is part of my life but its more like something that makes me happy a lot of the times
When I interact I get good responses, though I've had bad times from some deviants

Art theft cannot be helped unfortunately :shrug: I mean, you can't just go ban everyone who claims is an art thief. They need to do background check and stuff. Plus I see that they are looking for staff (somewhere in the website if forgot) so its highly likely they are short on people in the website who can help.

If I can be part of the DA staff I would probably fix the Art theft really quickly ._. If they have a job for that XD
Then maybe people would stop closing their accounts because of their art being stolen ;^;
Count me in then. I've had such experiences too.

They'll probably have something for it...
:iconsevmd:
SEVMD Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Apparently not XD I just checked
and if I wanted to be a volunteer... damn another 3 more years for me ._.
... hmm... interesting... and sad...

:iconherotimeplz:
Add a Comment: