Praise Coffee

Coffee is a great thing and is good for everything dont you agree? :heart:

So tell me, what kind of coffee is the best in your opinion? :3
Comments43
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Amen to that statement! I actually like a lot of different coffees that I really don't have a favorite. I love getting coffee at Starbucks!
My favourite way to have coffee is to place a shot in a tall glass, followed by ice cubes. I then top it with milk and add a layer of vanilla whip cream on top with either cinnamon or chocolate dust sprinkled over it:drool:. This is my vice!
The biodynamic fair trade organic coffee I get. No idea what brand it is, but they sell it at the whole food store near me and it is amazing!

Then it needs real heavy cream and real sugar. NO SUBSTITUTES! NO SKIMPING ON THE ALL IMPORTANT COFFEE! :rage:
I didn't use to have much coffee the last winter, but don't know why from this winter season, I seem to have become a little addict of coffee.

But it feels really great having it especially in winter season.

[link]
I'm addicted to coffee and need my hazelnut cream!!!! :heart: I really don't care what brand of coffee, just don't give me decaf.
I'm a Keurig Addict! :D I LOVE the K-cup coffees! I especially love the vanilla-flavored ones. Of course, now my number one top favorite flavor is the Cafe Escapes Cafe Vanilla one.

Oh and I do love ice coffees, too. And Frappes ! :D (like a coffee milkshake -- vanilla, milk, coffee and add crushed ice in a blender and ya got frappe/coffee milkshake (lol))

Yay for coffee! And it also helps get my energy going too when I absolutely need it. :)
Oh yess!!:heart:
i totally agree with you!! :D
No I don't agree. :bleh:
Coffee tastes horrible. :B
ohh....its a shame that you think that :c
Nope, it's not. :la:
NO IT'S NOT. :iconmadnoesplz:
View all replies
I love black coffee. I was raised on it. ^^;
Indeed it is. :nod:
I love coffee with LOTS of milk and caramel and sometimes ginger. Yuuummm...
Coffee is awesome!
milk coffee and a bit of sugar
classic, it never gets old :meow:
Coffee is for the weak. Anything that binds you physically is weakness!

YOU'RE ALL WEAK.