Biker gangs

It's about tie someone gave PETA a good does of reality.
I'll admit I picked this up while randomly browsing /pol/
[link]
So some PETA looneys decide to go to a biker's meet up to protest and lambast their use of leather jackets because they're made from pigs. They get taped to a tree. What did they expect honestly?
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This is such old fucking news that it's not even funny.
It's a funny hoax story.

Too bad too many people think it's real.
Too bad it's not real. I'm serious. PETA needs a good ass kicking for once.
Oh it would be awesome if they did cross that line. But I think they're smarter than we think. They'll do what they can without getting into danger.

I lived across the street from a biker bar as a kid. Every night was fight night. The better nights had multiple ambulances.
Kind of demonstrates what slimy slimeballs they are. Oh they'll go after someone wearing fur and through paint and shit. But they'd avoid doing the same to bikers because they'd be forced to eat dead animal. Oh the horror of it.
I'm a vegetarian and I believe in animal welfare (which is different to animal rights!!). Using leather can save you if you're a biker or involved in an accident, as well as being a way to use the hide of slaughtered animals and stop it going to waste. I don't agree with PETA, if I'm honest... they never achieve anything, and it's probably their fault vegetarians and vegans have such a bad image! Ugh! We're not all like that- we're not out to convert you XD Most vegetarians will respect your opinions if you respect theirs! XD
Unfortunately, [link]

But I really, really wish PETA would protest a biker rally. Just once.
I'm no biker (but God willing I'll have a bike one day :fingerscrossed: but I still won't be joining any gangs, too dangerous for my tastes) but I'm a huge advocate for leather as a fashion statement. I have three leather jackets and want more, not to mention boots and pants :D

I have only been questioned about it once years ago when I was in high school from a girl who was going through a hippie stage (which obviously didn't last since a few months ago I spotted her shopping at the butchery with her boyfriend :greetings:) and I just mentioned that most leather probably comes from animals that were killed for their meat anyway, so we can just throw their skins away or make something out of it - which is much less wasteful, sorta like turning fruit-peels and vegetable scraps into garden compost rather than it winding up in the dump ;) I'll stop wearing leather when the world stops eating meat :iconseriousnod:
LOL!!

I mean, come on, these guys go to a biker gathering. What the hell they expect?. Yeah, promises that they would never wear leather again and an apology. Lol. I feel sorry for the boys, but they should know better.

I know some bikers; some of them fit the stereotype of the tough fella with a long criminal record, but others are just normal, decent, working people. One thing is for sure, you do not mess with their bikes or their leather. I bet they had a hell of a fun taping the kids to the trees.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
It has been too long since someone has fought back like this.
“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’ and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”
This is the funniest shit I have heard in my entire life ..
Never happened, hoax story.
Oh yeah, still funny. But just not real.
Most things that make me laugh are fabricated ..reality just isn't that funny.
It sounds like standard PETA sanctioned damage control procedure; if things don't go your way, throw accusations around.
I don't doubt this happened if it didn't I give them peta jizz holes points for imagination.
I ride motor cycles and I am an active member of P.E.T.A
(P)eople
(E)ating
(T)asty
(A)nimals
leather saves human skin
That's what people don't realize.
What these guys fail to realize is that a leather is lightweight armor for a biker.
Iknowright? And burgers are their fuel.
Some might be enjoy a non-meat meal or something fancy.
We're talking about bikers. They don't eat anything that isn't mede of dead animal.
I've met a few bikers.