Praise Hot Chocolate!

It's been two years since I've had a big mug full of hot chocolate, and I sill love it! Praise! :iconiloveitplz: :icongmoarplz:
Comments68
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm having one every day for the last week! it's so cold and snowy outside, that hot chocolate is a must drink :XD:
Praise the ginger bread marshmallow man you put in the hot chocolate! A coworker brought these things in and I must say, it blew my mind. The child in me was cursing that they were left out on this discovery.
TwO yEArS? why so long? go drink some hot chocolate right now :D
Hot chocolate is awesome... ^0^
I love it so so much and can't survive winter without it... Heheheheee~~~
MARRY ME, HOT CHOCOLATE! :iconhotchocolateplz:
That stuff is good
On cold days, I could always use a cup of hot chocolate to help me warm up.
Uh yummm...! How many tumes did I praised hot chocolate here? I don't remember, but it makes me wanna some every time. With a big fluffy cloud of whipped cream on top! :heart: :iconmeltplz:
Omg this thread is an epic win
Hot Chocolate! Like coffee but tastier and healthier.
Hot chocolate on cold days~ <3
This... i concur.

.....with mini marshmellows! :D
I just love those chilly nights. Make a cup of hot choco and just sit by the fireplace, watching the snow outside... ahh... i love this time of year! :)
It's my favourite time of year :D
Yes indeed. Many things to always look forward to as well. :)
Hot chocolate is the best manmade invention since the wheel. It makes life better! :heart:
I am s sorry for all the late replies! I got hacked, but everythings better now XD Time to reply to our prasies of hot choccy! :D
Now I wantz some!!! Oh, and wrap yourself in a blanky in bed/couch, with a hot cup and watch something cute - bliiiiiiiiiiiiss
I'm just going to do this before school, I'll most probaly fall asleep and "acciedently" miss the bus :iconwhistleplz:
Ooooh, doing it on a rainy friday when yo have to go to school, but stay in bed and watch movies and drink kokoa all day adds so much to it imo
Lol I know!!!
I haven't had hot cocoa in AGES but I had some the other night while watching Polar Express, which I had NEVER seen since it came out and about died at how good it was!