Closed to new replies
November 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 16

Haters, Bullies...

:iconprinnana:
PrinNana Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I know that some people are getting bullied very badly, even in here. But it's ok, cuz they make you stronger! So, if you are a bully: Dear Bully and Haters, write a negative message here. Your words are only making me stronger. Comon, don't be shy, give me your best shot.

Many thanks to all the people who have sent me negatives comments. I have learn not to give a shit.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmosobot64:
mosobot64 Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Student General Artist
OMG YOUR ANIMUS ARE SO LOUSY AND SWITZERLAND IS THE COUNTRY OF EVIL HOW CAN YOU EVEN BEAR TO LIVE YOU--

Just kidding. But seriously, why are you posting this topic here? :confused: This is either really disingenuous or needlessly self-deprecating.
:icontyphloser:
Typhloser Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
loldenial
:icondtrinidad:
DTrinidad Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I disagree, most of the time they make me sad and angry. It is the things I love in life that give me strength.
:iconbig-k-2011:
Big-K-2011 Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
You wanna hear the most negative thing: you're not getting stronger from stating words can't hurt you, you're getting weaker mentally. Just saying Insults don't get to you is a psychological implication that they do; opening up a pandoras box full of unwanted trolls.

Sorry, but, you are weak willed for saying you are "stronger" when a real strong human being wouldn't give a fuck and post threads about bullies and haters.
:iconsmoppet:
Smoppet Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
NO1CURR
:iconwhaowhao:
Whaowhao Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
By saying you don't care, you are making it painfully obvious that you do.
:iconcammieobscura:
CammieObscura Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
Two threads on the same thing. Stop picking those scabs off. Time for thread # 3.
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
They don't really make you stronger. The majority of victims stay victimised because the bullies work them into a cycle to prey on which stop them from "getting stronger" to them. Only the really determined ones might stand up against their bullies and curbstomp them for making their lives hell.
:iconlaemperatrizmariana:
LaEmperatrizMariana Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You complain about bullies yet are instigating the situation. You deserve it because you refuse to acknowledge you're the source of the problem. All you're doing here is showing how pathetic you are.

The solution is simple: Stop making stupid threads or grow thicker skin.
:iconmanic-cure:
manic-cure Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
I like when a person who just can't win comes back with a cliche rebuttal of IM STRONG NOW!!! GRRRR!!

No you're not. Being a strong person would be someone brushing off what caused you to be butthurt in the first place and not make a thread like this and a complaint about bullies in the complaints forum.

you = losing.
Add a Comment: