Closed to new replies
November 19, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Kitty Made Friends With Big Cat

:iconspudfuzz:
Spudfuzz Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Long story short a stray kitten started visiting us on a regular basis, she was very scrawny and you could hear her stomach grumbling. She also seemed to have weird attachment issues. Always wanted to go outside but not unless you went outside too, didn't like to be held or petted or anything but she'd still ask for affection. Over the months since she's been visiting us she's grown bigger and healthier. However a neighbour's big adult cat would usually wander into our yard and they'd get into big fights we'd have to break up.

Today for the first time I went to answer the door to Kitty and Big Cat was on the porch sitting right next to her, not attacking. When I went to open the door both of them bolted to the back of the yard. Kitty started rubbing against Big Cat and playing with his tail.

So yay, praise Kitty's new social skills! :iconsuperhappydanceplz::icondummydanceplz::iconcatlaplz:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlytrigian:
Lytrigian Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Um. Kitty has not acquired social skills. Kitty has reached puberty and is now attractive to Tom Cat. Spayplz.
:iconmadoldhag:
MadOldHag Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh, that's wonderful! :squee: :meow:
:icondestinyprogenitor:
DestinyProgenitor Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Over the months. Her. His.

You best hope that he has already been neutered, or you're likely to see more kittens.
:iconrequiemachina:
Requiemachina Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012
...and I read this post and thought "....whaaaaattt?"
:iconspudfuzz:
Spudfuzz Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:dummy:
Add a Comment: