Closed to new replies
November 19, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 30

Praise motorcycles!

:iconthe-unicorn-lord:
The-Unicorn-Lord Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Even though I crashed and lost some degree of flexion in my left arm, I'm still stupidly in love of them.
I can't help it. MOTORCYCLE ARE FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC. there's no feeling like jumping onto my EX500A and feeling the wind whip around me at 70 miles an hour, the turn becoming a fantastic rollercoaster bend that drops you low to the asphlat as you lean over, ass off the bike, kissing the edge.

Our gear looks cool. helmets look awesome and mysterious. (and I mean full face, that half helm shit is retarded.) There's a sexy to bike clad in all leathers that drives ladies wild.

We are cool! VIVA LA BIKERS.

Except squids.
Fuck you assholes, you're making us look bad, you tards.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconrobstrand:
RobStrand Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
My dream is to own a Pre WWII Harley Davidson Knucklehead

And a WWII BMW German Motorcycle with side car.
The-Unicorn-Lord Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Dat German engineering.
:iconofficialpoypoy:
Officialpoypoy Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Student General Artist
i love the supermoto cuz its light and thin and easy to pickup it definetly suits my style and my body.

and helmets are soo frikkin cool!! XD i dont know why ppl dont wear them it just makes everything look so badass!

Im definetly getting a supermoto, not a flat ugly car but i do know that its ganna be hard doin groceries for it lol. but i do know im ganna be happy :)
:iconpriteeboy:
priteeboy Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I've been thinking about going for a motorcycle for a few years now. I still haven't even got my full car license yet :slow: Just was never bothered with that (probably because I don't care about cars, but I know I gotta learn to drive before I even dare get on a bike ;p) I thought I was the only one in my family to want one, now suddenly my brothers and stepdad want to get one too, so much for being special :grump:

There is definitely a sex appeal to them, and certain kinds of motorcyle gear too. Can't say I'm fond of helmets, but there's no way I'd not wear one on a bike though. The black leather jackets, pants, boots etc that accompany them are a definite yes to me :drool: Though I hate that brightly-coloured textile stuff, it's too "comic book hero" for my tastes :lol:
The-Unicorn-Lord Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
get the car first. Motorcycles are like hot girlfriends; fun, pretty, and everybody's jealous, but the girl's gonna burn through your cash like ordering a bottle of champagne in a strip club.
priteeboy Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
And here I am thinking they were a cheaper alternative to those money-hungry cars :O
The-Unicorn-Lord Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The gas you save is offset by the maintenance and insurance. They're about the same, and a bike doesn't have much utility . Get the bike AFTER your car.
priteeboy Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yeah, I had a feeling I'd still need a car anyway. I often wondered how I would bring back large items in a bike :XD:
:icondtrinidad:
DTrinidad Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I like motorcycles, they're stylish but some say it may be more difficult to control than an automobile.
The-Unicorn-Lord Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
That's not a may, it's 100 percent true. Cars are incredibly easy to drive compared to bikes. Cars don't require Balance, you don't use your entire body to drive, and you don't "steer with your eyes." like you do on a bike.

they also don't have ABS on most of them, so the brakes are very touchy, but on the plus side, the clutch is much, much easier.
Add a Comment: