Caffeine Tablets

'nuff said.

No, but really, these are awesome. I usually fall asleep at college, or come close to it, or nearly fall asleep standing up.

I can take two of these a DAY, I took one and I feel WAY too hyperactive.

No more falling asleep for me :P

I can use these for my exercises, too :la: Surprised they haven't brought out any anxiety symptoms, though not complaining :D

Counter-Praise: My friends are mostly ahead of me on Halo 4 :stare:
Comments47
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sounds a bit dodgy there. :hmm:

If you fall asleep, you should ask yourself why and see if you can get to the root of the problem rather than pump yourself with more things that may not help you in the long run, especially if you build a dependency on them.

It's your life at the end of the day, but I can't say I'll praise it. It's not natural. :shrug:
Ah, well, it's only on off days that I don't get so much sleep. Usually I'll get 7 hours, but I always love to complain about something :meow:

Going to sleep much earlier than 12:30 suuucks, I try to keep it 12:30 every night to keep a stable and constant sleep cycle. Though on weekends that, understandably, is impossible. Yesterday night, for instance, I slept at 3am :(

Not tonight, though, I wanna be up early tomorrow to restart my exercise program :la:
Ah, that's not too bad. :nod:

:O_o:

Good luck with it. :la:
Holy sh*t I didn't even know there was such a thing o_o . I am going to look for some right now 'cause caffeinated energy drinks don't work on me anymore XD
Energy drinks are terrible, for me >~<

Try them out :la:

The ones I just had, or rather I had one, lasted two hours for some reason. But I'm testing taking two on Monday, so I can see how long they last then :P

I'd only recommend them if you NEED them, though :XD:
But I do NEED them in studying for math exams haha I'm an early sleeper so I need something to keep me awake
How many mg of caffeine is each tablet? One cup of coffee has 108mg.

5 Hour Energy has 138mg :B
50mg per tablet, you can take up to 2, four times a day.

I only took one today to test them out, make sure that when I have them at college I won't suffer any side effects :la:

Lasted two hours, on one, I'm yawning again now :yawn:
I'd rather just drink coffee :P
I don't like coffee, though :(

Infact, I can't stand it, I was repulsed the first time I tried it :stare:

You sir, are brave :stare:
You're from the UK; let me guess, you prefer tea? :roll:

I can't survive without coffee. No coffee=no work
Tea! :la:

Though I can't have much tea alongside these tablets :XD:
Pfft, tea should be iced and sweetened.
Careful, caffeine can kill you if you accidentally OD on it.

That's apparently what happened with some people who drank those caffeinated 5 Hour Energy drinks. :paranoid:

Also, if you would get a good night's sleep of at least 8 hours per night then you wouldn't need the pills. Just saying.
Don't worry, I wouldn't OD :la:

>.>
<.<
And while 5 hours sleep isn't helping me, I have no choice :grump:

Boyfriend lives in America, as do a lot of people I end up talking to at night, they keep me awake :XD:

But it's cooool~ :D
You always have a choice there. I have a fiancé in America, but I don't force myself to sleep five hours when my body needs more.
I guess we're too inseparable at times :XD:

Though I am turning to be more tired on the nights these days, I won't be using caffeine tablets to keep me awake at night, only on college days when I fear I won't make it through the day without falling asleep :P
Regardless. :no:

That's fair enough, I guess. :no:
You need to find a closer boyfriend. :nod:
I wish he were closer >~<

I really need to find more friends closeby, and not over the internet, though :(

I don't meet enough people :noes:
Yeah, I don't meet enough people either.

Of course, in some ways that's a good thing because some people in my family are trying to find me "a nice Jewish girl" so they can have grand kids and great grand kids.

I'm looking at your grandma!
        :evileye: