November 16, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 84

Praise Androgyny

:iconerotome:
Erotome Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
I love it!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsummitstars:
summitstars Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I love it too! I think the only thing that's just a little annoying about being androgynous myself is that every time I go out in public I have to spend a lot of time making myself look like a girl. I don't really like it on myself but I love it on other people!
Erotome Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
I really don't try to make myself look like anything... I think people like to make a lot of assumptions about females who don't work hard to look feminine, but I'm not into living up to other people's standards. It's different for every person. =)
:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
My friend looks like a guy cross-dressing as a girl. Albeit a really femine guy. :paranoid:
Erotome Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
=D
:iconpriteeboy:
priteeboy Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Oh yes. I have anime and Final Fantasy to thank for my taste towards androgyny. Though I still like being able to tell that I'm looking at a guy :giggle: But the square jaw and buzz-cut look certainly isn't for me :no: I like some pretty hair and eyes on my menz :horny:

After browsing my favourites collection, some of my favourite androgynous guys I've seen illustrated here would be these. Maybe you'd like them too :D

And here are some REAL guys that fit the description, yes, they exist, but they're rarer than diamonds:

Maybe we might share some similar tastes...unless you prefer girls :XD:
:iconvanhir:
Vanhir Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Oy, it's a shame they're rare. :paranoid:
Erotome Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012
Oh no, we definitely see eye-to-eye here! Very nice.
:iconpakaku:
Pakaku Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
Nah, no thanks
:iconfluffpuffgerbil:
fluffpuffgerbil Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Heh, it can be pretty funny sometimes. I just got a hair cut and now my hair's really short and my jacket is one I got from the guy's department, and I don't dress femininely anyway(too uncomfortable when I do!) but a lot of people have mistaken me for a boy. xD I was even called 'Sir' at church! (And then the man who did appologised and said, "Ma'am'. xD

Of course, I got a little irritated the other day(this didn't help being in a bad mood already. xD) when my friend wouldn't stop saying I looked like a boy. xD I usually don't mind and laugh with her and agree when she does, but I was grumpy. =3

But hey, being androgynous comes in handy when cosplaying!
Erotome Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
My hair has been short for the past ten years. I can't seem to grow it out and when I try I usually get to the point where I look in the mirror and say "oh eff it" and get it all cut off.

I dress mostly like a male myself, like you I can't get comfortable in women's clothing. The shirts are too tight and the shoes are just shite. Though I've never been called a sir, I've many times been called a lesbian. Ah well, that's their problem I suppose =D
Add a Comment: