Closed to new replies
November 14, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Praise Netflix

:icondtrinidad:
DTrinidad Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I apologize if someone already made such a similar post but one thing I love about Netflix is that as long as I have an account with a subscription being paid for, I have access to all the movies and TV Shows I want. I save so much money in the long run from building a DVD collection. Strangely, I now have the urge to sell my DVD collection.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconrequiemachina:
nah I like going out and actually walking to the cinema to watch my movies, thank you. :)
DTrinidad Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
What if they're no longer playing the movie you want to see at the cinema?
:iconrequiemachina:
I have a life XD
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Too bad some of us still like going to the cinema or building a collection of films we can just crack out when our internet connection breaks every once in a while.
DTrinidad Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
For newly released films, cinema for sure. Yeah, without Internet, I can't have movies streamed or shipped to me from Netflix.
:iconkatara-alchemist:
Katara-Alchemist Nov 14, 2012  Student General Artist
They screw up so many of their shows though. Take "Avatar The Last Airbender." You can stream it instantly, but they're randomly missing two episodes from the middle of season two and two from the middle of season three.
DTrinidad Nov 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Never knew that. I'm renting episodes of The Shield on DVD because it's not available for streaming.
Add a Comment: