Praise crazy salesmen!!

Praise salesmen who exaggerate on their sales :dummy:

I got a new subscription for my cell phone, jumped from Proximus MTV Generation to Telenet Mobile and I can choose the following options:
A) €15/month
B) €20/month + free smartphone
Both options require a 24 month membership before being able to just leave.

I chose B since I could do with a new phone and decided to pick the Nokia Lumia 610..
Alas they no longer had them in stock, the salesperson than decided to give us the Lumia 800 instead :dummy: That’s a HUGE Difference in price :facepalm: without any extra costs for us.
Just the €1 for the phone and the obvious €5/month extra for 24 months = €120 for a cellphone that otherwise goes for €450-500 :lol:
Talk about a good deal!

So praise good deals and crazy salesmen! :iconhellyeahplz:
Comments68
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I had lost my watch and I went to a shop who were offering a 50% discount on certain models. Watches can cost up to R$800 (400 dollars) here so it was a bargain. Lucky enough, the salesman was so smart that he applied a 50% discount on the already discounted price! :dummy: So I took two more, sold 'em on the webs and practically got a free watch.
i had one salesman that actually opened my front screen door who decided to place a pamphlet on the table,(the main one was open to let fresh air in) and got the surprise of his life when i pulled a gun on him. found out from his employer when i called to complain he resigned that day.
I'm not talking about those salespeople who actually go door to door o.o
congrat I glad it make you happy^^
Praise the tingles in your toes when you feel all warm and cosy!
That's surely worth of praise :nod:
Wow, That's absolutely epic!
May I interest you in some ____________ ?

:3
Must have been a reason for that, and it's not about being crazy. :no:
A crazy reason.. they could have just told me they were out of that model and they'd have to order or I could take an other phone.. but no, they give me one that costs about 350€ more :lol:
The Lumia 610 sells for €140 the 800 sells for 450-500€ ._.
Exactly. Perhaps the guy just wants the commission. :B
I doubt it works like that for them, but if it does.. good for him :dummy:
Who knows what these crazy folk want, the bastards. :stare:
They are trying to spread happiness! :nuu:
Is that such a bad thing? :paranoid:
View all replies
Cool story bro, changed my life.
Indeed! The sun started shining, I was filled with energy and many birds suddenly wanted to sit on my shoulders... And poop!
Ah bird poop, what a lovely way to describe the beautiful splendor of this praise :dummy:
Indeed! You could imagine the thrill and the joy I felt when I had this warm feeling on my shoulder.