Closed to new replies
November 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

Praise early voting

:iconrockstar1009:
rockstar1009 Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Even though I don't work on Tuesdays and can vote on my country's normal election day without issue, I went in to vote early yesterday. I voted early mainly for revenge, since my state's Secretary of State tried to take early voting away for non-military voters on the weekend before the election. He's a cunt like that.

But his evil plans were foiled and the people won. The lines were massive (thousands deep when the doors opened) and it was great seeing so many people there going out of their way show up and stand in line for an hour or two to vote. There's hope for this country yet. :la:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconprosaix:
prosaix Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
What
:iconkittythenekoalien:
KittyTheNekoAlien Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Absentee ballots are great too :3 No lines, and you can vote as early as you want! I've already filled out my ballot, but it still needs to be sent in.
:iconmystichuntress:
mystichuntress Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
But sometimes, isn't early voting bad? I mean, didn't that guy, Robert Mugabe or whatever, convinced everyone to vote early, and then later on, he revealed himself as he really is?
:iconcrazylittleloon:
Crazylittleloon Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2012  Student Writer
Hooray!
Add a Comment: