Details

Closed to new replies
November 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 93

Praise Abortion!

Flagged as Spam

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpuzzledheartbox:
PuzzledHeartBox Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
I praise every pro-choice minded individual!
:iconzegh8578:
ZEGH8578 Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012
Can we abort terrorist fetuses tho?
:icon0rg:
0rg Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
I'd rather praise cheetos
Flagged as Spam
:iconaskblackhearse:
Askblackhearse Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
My cat likes eating Cheetos. :lmao:

((Sorry to butt in on your thread but,^^; I couldn't resist.))
:iconmystichuntress:
mystichuntress Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
not if you exercise.
There is something called MODERATION, you know.
:iconkinoc-kun:
Kinoc-Kun Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
As a former fetus, I must disagree, sir.
:iconmaryyana:
MaryYana Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012   Traditional Artist
As a former fetus and a currently living person who doesn't want an overpopulated world full of unwanted, traumatized previous-babies-that-have-now-grown-up, I must disagree with you on disagreeing.
:iconkinoc-kun:
Kinoc-Kun Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I must disagree with your disagreeing about my disagreeing as...umm... because I said so! :P
:iconpuzzledheartbox:
PuzzledHeartBox Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
Saying "because I said so" doesn't count as a valid reason :pat:
:icontianithen:
Tianithen Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Praise abortion for decreasing the potential population of the world and therefore meaning we are doing less ecological damage than we could be ... yeah
Also eventually overpopulation will impact on people, wars will be fought over space, it is inevitable.
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012
Eyus~
:iconvalasedai:
ValaSedai Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I do praise freedom of decision. :)
:iconkarinta:
Karinta Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Student General Artist
I think that is a good thing! :la:
:iconvalasedai:
ValaSedai Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Very good indeed. :D
:iconyunonglu:
YunongLu Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
There were two stories I know I have heard. For me I agree with abortion, but anyways. People won't understand and 'say' they still have the baby till it really happens to them.....
One story and it is true! Look it up if you don't beleive me! A girl was raped seven times by her uncle and over those seven times had many abortions.
I asked a friend if they still have those babies, of course they said 'yes' because no one understand the trama the innocent girl had to go through.
Then another which happened a lot is the brother raped the sister and got pragnet. She abort the baby which no one again would understand unless they were put in there shoes.
So preech away people of lives are lives, but no one will understand till there in those situations. Then here's a curve ball, if the person carrying Hitler knew what what he would do, would she abort him? Hmmm. Some do say no.

So, not only diseases are reasons for abortion, but I agree with the diseases too.
:iconmadeline118:
Madeline118 Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Student Writer
I think getting an abortion for those reasons is different than using abortion as a form of birth control. Because that's what some people do and it's sad :/ The kid shouldn't be killed because the parents were idiots and didn't use birth control, condoms, or a female contraceptive. I've never been in that situation, no, but I still don't think it's right to kill a baby (fetus) unless you were raped, knew your child was going to have something horribly wrong, or if the birthing process could possibly kill you. Other than that it isn't really justified. It's just killing someone. However, I really only think that about a fetus after it is 6 weeks old. Before that, it doesn't have much to identify it as human other than the DNA. Not meaning to be a bitch, or say your opinion is stupid (because it isn't, I agree with it), I'm just trying to say that abortion isn't always the answer. And it's sad :/
:iconiiwi:
Iiwi Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Student General Artist
I agree 100%
Madeline118 Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Student Writer
Thank you :)
:iconiiwi:
Iiwi Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Student General Artist
^^
:iconyunonglu:
YunongLu Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012
I agree with you and you are not being a bitch. Don't talk down on yourself like that!----bad person---LOL.
Madeline118 Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Student Writer
Haha thank you :)
:iconzombie-goldfish:
zombie-goldfish Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
I get the point but I don't see why this is a topic to be praised. It just looks to me like this is bait so that you can insult pro-lifers that don't agree.
:iconvisaga:
visaga Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Alright :D ...I don't even know what I'm praising here, do I
:iconbriathecold:
BriaTheCold Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I actually have to agree here. I don't condone abortion (I'm Catholic), but there are cases where it would be the better decision. Even the Church teaches that if childbirth will kill the mother, they save the mother's life over the child. Or at least, that's what I've been taught my whole life.
I'm Pro-Life, so if I did get pregnant before I was ready to, I would definitely have the child, and most likely put them up for adoption. But I also don't have any conditions that would cause that child severe pain. If I did, I'd rather not have the child at all. What kind of mother would put their child through something like that?
:iconmaryyana:
MaryYana Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012   Traditional Artist
Do you want abortion to be legal? If yes, then you are pro-choice, not pro-life. You are pro-choice with the personal preference of keeping the baby - which is your choice and you realize this. You also realize the choice may be different when the options land in the hands of someone else. Correct?
:iconshadowyeclipse:
ShadowyEclipse Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
You are a very open-minded, accepting person.

Thank you for making my day better.
:iconsuperpika237:
superpika237 Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Oh dear.
:iconbenjamin-biddix:
Benjamin-Biddix Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:|
:iconlyssanah:
Lyssanah Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Not to sound like a forum killer or anything..But the thing is, Why get an abortion? You're killing an innocent being! We treasure our lives and fear death, Yet people are still trying to speak out so that people can get rid of another being's life. Just because they aren't born yet doesn't mean anything towards their knowledge that they're living, i'm sure. Why not let them have a chance to experience the world before murdering them? It's unfair. Yes, I understand if it's for the sake of a child getting an illness, But we can't prevent that shit. If people are conjoined, We have surgeries. If people have one limb missing at birth, Then we have the technology to fix it. The world of modern technology and medicine have gone so much farther now than it has in the past. If the person wants to stop suffering, they can request their doctor give them a lethal injection..If that doesn't work they can go on a mass murder spree and then go down with others. Or something. But in today's society, We have medicines and surgeries that can fix many things in people, and there are some that cant be fixed. However, We still have treatments that can help. So, i have a question for you. Why not let them live at all if we treasure our own lives so much? Why do we want to kill beings that can't even know what right from wrong is yet? If they don't know the difference, How did they do something wrong to you to cause you to want to kill the poor thing? It's unfair.. I really don't get why people want it. I'm friends with kids who were most likely disabled from birth, And they're amazing. One student I go to school with is like a living encyclopedia-dictionary-thesaurus. He's probably smarter than anybody in any of my classes will be. He was most likely like that since birth, And he's going to be highly successful. There are many who were disabled in the past who became amazing and led great lives, regardless. There are children in society who are disabled who follow their dreams regardless. Everybody has issues they face daily, But everybody can get around them. Abortion is just like suicide, a permanent solution to a temporary problem. At least in my opinion..

Sorry my mind refused to let me avoid saying anything OTL FEEL FREE TO IGNORE ME~
:iconshannor:
shannor Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You know in most countries, you can't go to a doctor and ask for a lethal injection... right? I don't need to restate what the others said on medical conditions that can't be fixed. Try again, but this time try to keep your facts straight. ;)
:iconajglass:
AJGlass Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
You know in most countries, you can't go to a doctor and ask for a lethal injection... right?

Lethal injection isn't the only way that someone can kill themselves.

Unlike with abortion, which if the woman wants to survive it, should be carried out by a trained medical professional.
shannor Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
In most countries, it is illegal to kill someone, even if it might be the best thing medically to end their suffering. In addition, suicide is, in many countries, illegal. Killing yourself immediately means your life insurance policies will not pay out in most cases. This is a completely different kettle of fish. Personally, I'm pro human euthanasia or assisted suicide. Forcing people to linger with no quality of life just isn't fair for the person who is suffering.

A recently concluded study found that women forced to carry a baby to term were more likely to die in the couple of years following the birth, than women allowed to have an abortion. The study's conclusions were that many of the women not allowed to have abortions were forced to stay in dangerous and abusive relationships in order to support a baby, when they should have gotten out before the abusive spouse maimed them permanently or killed them. If that's not at least food for thought for the anti-abortion crowd, I'm not sure what is.
AJGlass Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
In addition, suicide is, in many countries, illegal.

Only if you fail at it. :paranoid:

Forcing people to linger with no quality of life just isn't fair for the person who is suffering.

I totally agree with you. :nod:

Would you happen to have a link to that study? I'd be interested in reading it.
shannor Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yeah, it's not you who suffers if you succeed at currently illegal suicide though, it's your family, and not just because they grieve for you. It can cause a significant financial hardship for your family because of denial of payout on life insurance (this being one of the biggest sources of funds for funerals/burials/cremations, which are not cheap.)

Study abstracts: [link]
[link]

io9.com summary of abstracts: [link]
AJGlass Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
Thanks. :)
shannor Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You're welcome :)
Flagged as Spam
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012
Woah, you were sooo very mature with that reply. :roll:
:iconlyssanah:
Lyssanah Featured By Owner Nov 4, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Just because I disagree with your opinion doesn't mean you have to begin to insult me. I know there are issues that can't be 100% fixed, But there's still treatments to help something...Sorry, I guess. I really didn't mean to offend you by stating my own opinion...Jeez..
Flagged as Spam
:iconcrankuba:
Crankuba Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Student General Artist
Don't act like praising an extremely controversial subject isn't going to get you disagreement.

For example, if I had praise suicide forum because people shouldn't have to spend their lives getting tortured, I know for a fact that I'd be flooded by people telling me that I'm an idiot. And they'd be right.

That said, I'm pro life. I think we all diverse a shot at life no matter how bad it might be. Maybe you wouldn't want to keep the child yourself, but there are better options than aborting it. It's got half your DNA.

And just addressing your statement about Pro-lifers just waiting to jump on this topic, know people defend what they believe in.
:iconbabushka-nipples:
Babushka-Nipples Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
Abortion is a private matter and should remain between the woman and the doctor preforming the abortion. If you don't want one, do not get one, period, but because you don't want one does not give you the right to impede on someone else's decision.

You are not that person. You don't know what they are going through. You don't know their circumstances. You don't know anything. It's fine to be pro-life, as long as you're not forcing your world view on others and taking THEIR choice away.

Because that's horrible.
AJGlass Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
I think we all diverse a shot at life no matter how bad it might be.

So in other words, you want children to suffer. How nice of you. :|
:iconcrankuba:
Crankuba Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Student General Artist
*deserve

If I somehow got someone pregnant, I would die for my kid and do everything I could to keep him/her alive.

If someone's suffering, it's not my call if they should live or die. Children are starving all over the globe, I'm not about to by a gun and execute them one by one. Would you?
AJGlass Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
If someone's suffering, it's not my call if they should live or die.

If it's your child, it's your call. If it's your fetus, it's your call. If it's your zygote, it's your call. Just like if it's your pet, it's your call.

If it's not your anything, then it's none of your business.
(2 Replies)
Add a Comment: