Praise Kittens! D:

So cute, yet so much work to care for! I got a new kitten yesterday and she's quite a handful. She sleeps for about 1-2 hours at a time tops, then she's energetic and runs around the house for another 2-3 hours before getting tired out. Anyone else got a kitten? :meow: her name is Mew by the way.
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I squeeled when I saw the name.
A kitten named Mew.
omg.
Kittens are so adorable~ <3 :iconpeachy-hee:
awwww! <3 Kittens are officially adorable. If you ever get another kitten, I suggest naming him/her Mewtwo. Then you could have a pair of Pokemon =P
Right now, no cat is owning me, but I have grown up with cats and even helped my mother with a whole litter of four tiny baby kittens when I was nine years old. All four survived. Unfortunately the mother had to be euthanized because she was suffering from some incurable lung disease.

Yeah for cats! They disarray your stuff, one even bit into my books, there is cat hair everywhere, they decide when it is time to cuddle or to play ... and so on. Gotta love them.

Mew. That's how I would name a kitten should I ever write a cat story for children. Either that or Purrow (for males).
Mew sounds absolutely precious! How does she look like? I'm studying abroad at the moment, so I'm petless ... but back home I have four cats. One eight year-old diva, a three year-old fat softie and two teen kitties. Looking forward to getting to see them again when I go back! :3
I have pics of her in my gallery if you want to see her.
She's adorable. :)
I have 3 cats, got two on my profile, couldnt live without them
My cat Spot is in my gallery if you want to see her :kitty:
Beautiful cat you have :)
I want a cat... so bad... :'(
They're so adorable and fluffy and majestic and I could rant about them. You lucky duck! :heart:
lol I'm sure you'll get one sooner or later. :meow:
wish I had a kitten :tears:
I was going to get a white kitten and name it Gandalf. :icongandalfplz: :iconsaysplz: NAYN!
If i still had my cat today. I'd love it like the cat i don't have. :iconcryforeverplz:

But cats are awesome!....andthenkitties.

but all of the cats and kitties are awesome! :iconurhighplz:
Kittens are awesome. Little teeth. Little claws. :iconcrazykittyplz: Hyper naughty kitties that can get away with anything. Especially climbing up your pant leg...although my 6 year old cat still does it.
I prefer cubs. Tiger cubs are the best. Same with dogs, I prefer wolf cubs to domestic puppies.
There's something so much more appealing about a cute miniature version of a majestic and terrible killing machine.
Oh, and also tiger cubs have huge paws which is just all you could ask for :3
im racist. racist for cats!
My aunt just got a kitten. I have yet to see pictures of him.
She's probably faking. Some people do that.
No, she called me to let me and my mom know about the kitten a few nights ago. When we see her again, we'll give her some of our cat's old toys for him to play with.
Sounds pretty crazy. :O
Kittens are adorable :D on pictures :paranoid: