A cheap alternative to ICE raids

I think I found a great way to deport the illegal immigrants without spending so much money. 

One way is to issue rewards and employ our citizens to report illegal immigrants. We can even issue out licenses to them which would allow them to use force to detain them. 

When you report an illegal, you get paid for it by the government. Not a lot obviously. 
The whole point of this is to make it cheaper than deporting them using ICE raids. If we pay them too much that'll defeat the purpose. 
however, it'll be per-immigrant. 

So if you report 1 guy, it won't be a big reward. But if you report a whole factory full of illegal immigrants, you get a big reward. 

I think this is a good way to keep costs down, create jobs, and get rid of the illegals without spending all that much money.
Of course, we have to focus on the business's not so much the illegals.

If we can stop these business's from hiring them, many will self-deport.  
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
That's a good idea but I feel like it would be much easier to stop/take some money away from the welfare state.  More than 20% of men are dependent on welfare (will double check the number again though). This will definitely drive away "immigrants" that have no intention of assimilating into our nation. I think this plan will also help with Europe's refugee problems as well! 

And lol. Once Trump added work requirements for Food Stamps people started opting out of welfare because they were scared of him. Serves them right.
This would promote something like the 1950s' "Red Scare" when everyone was accusing their left-wing neighbors of being "commies", except everyone would be accusing their foreign-looking neighbors of being "illegals". There would be witchhunts. Legal immigrants would be falsely accused by greedy people with no morals or by paranoid xenophobics who want to justify attacking anyone who doesn't seem "American" enough. 
this is okay but reporting drug usage isn't?  shouldn't the reward enough be that you did the right thing?  people still would look the other way, these "sympathizers" are everywhere after all.  besides we already got those out there who "snitch" to the government, they do it all the time and people don't get paid for it.  after all, how do a lot of these guys know where to look in the first place?  they don't put locations in a hat, pull out and then raid, if they did I believe I just spooked myself there a bit...  I suppose a reward would bring about more reporting, works wonders in other countries such as China, where they pay the elderly to snitch out in their community.
Drug users aren't doing anything wrong.
Illegal immigrants are literally invading our lands without permission
That's an act of aggression against people trying to live their lives, NAPman.
I'm only a libertarian on personal liberty issues. 

Besides, they broke the NAP by tresspassing into our country
So you're going against NAP to promote NAP?
I don't believe in it outside the sphere or personal liberty. 
The truth is that if we followed the NAP in terms of our economy and boarders... Well then America would be a shitty place run by sociopathic billionaires that would eventually be taken over by ISIS. 

For this reason we have to be willing to admit when it's no longer reasonable to follow it