Did Ariana Grande play a role in the recent bombings in Manchester?

Did she help the suicide bomber execute his plan or was it just by coincidence that at her only recent Manchester gig, they decide not to check purses or bags?
Comments36
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
OK you need more proof then just a statement internnet
Have you been listening to Alex Jones again?
he done made that bitch faaaammouuusss :music:
The concert was so off the hook the army had to show up.
Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati Illuminati  
You never know! :paranoid: Especially after what Katy Perry said about that event, I'm getting exceedingly suspicious about celebrities... They're all a mess, to be honest. :no:
Most of them are seekers of power and money, and they don't think about the rest of the world's people. =p Which is a shame, considering how big an influence they are. 
It's because there puppets kike puppets.
Humanity.... they tend to get driven by money and power once they get into it's clutches. :no:
Bush did Manchester
Clinton did manchester
Ariana Grande is a Daesh soldier.
I like how your reputation makes it impossible to tell if this is a joking or serious statement
MY 'reputation' makes it impossible to tell if I am serious or joking?

Ariana Grande...a Daesh soldier...

"Hm, is he serious or joking?! I can't tell!!!"
Comment Flagged as Spam
Who would deliberately make her own concert a terrorist target? Maybe she dropped the ball in some way, but it is very unlikely she knowingly arranged for this to happen.
"Who would deliberately make her own concert a terrorist target?"

Have people forgotten that one inside job that happened in NYC in 2001?
She should be sued for negligence, criminal negligence.
Yes!  She knew her career was failing, so she staged the attack so she can play the victim over something and get sympathy followers.

BRILLYANT!
It was a public area where the bomb was detonated (not INSIDE the arena).
However, until the last couple of years, the foyer, where the ticket booths are, a couple of food outlets and "main entrance" for the arena wasn't a true public area. You weren't meant to use it as a cut through to the car park from the train station (you went up and across the bridge as if going for one of the platforms) and during a concert it was closed off. Then the station management decided to introduce ticket barriers following renovation which meant that the foyer is now the quickest route to the car park from the station. Otherwise, you have to walk round the station to access the car park from the inner ring road. 
10.30 PM, not too many trains running (it's never been an overly busy station to start with), trams winding down, station staff numbers are going to be low. You then have a foyer that used to be policed by Arena security, but now can't because they can't stop people using the cut through to the car park (although I envision the Arena management demanding this be allowed to change once it's reopened. Yeah, inconvenient to motorists, but prevents people getting into the foyer). Sadly, the renovations to the train station almost made the arena a sitting target. Yes, perhaps it could have been foreseen that an attack could happen, but it wasn't and now the consequences have to be dealt with.
Goddammit, the trolls aren't even trying anymore... :no: