The democrats want to fine men $100 every time they masturbate

Here is the story:
news.google.ca/news/amp?caurl=…

Is this a good idea?
Comments77
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It is a joke bill. The Democrats do not genuinely support this. They are making fun of the Republicans' attitude toward sex.
A poorly-developed facetious spoof article to attempt to raise awareness for abortion rights.

It's sarcasm like this that hurts the cause.
Probably just a bad metaphor or satire?
To be honest I am starting to think it is a good idea, if it applies to men and women.
That's beyond stupid. They just went full freaking retard.
:rofl: It looks like that.
Sounds fucking retarded...
I think people should be careful about bills they propose in the government because lately you never know what will be passed.
Yes, things are getting crazy :nirvana:
As long as the money is being sent to me !!
I get they brought this up as a political statement and not to actually be passed but ... there are better ways to make things known.
Watch the dough roll on in! XD
Wait, so a woman has to put into a bind when it comes to her reproductive health, it's ok. But, when a senator puts out a satirical bill pointing out the double standard involving men reproductive health, she's a nut?

Remind me again how is it that the it's ok to have double standards?
Abortion has as much to do with 'reproductive health' as demolition has to do with interior decorating. 
and yet is is one.
Obviously she is doing it as a political stunt.
This isn't something that democrats want to do. 

I think it is irresponsible for any legislator to submit a satirical bill. 
I don't think the double-standard she is trying to elucidate is clearly expressed by the bill either. 
Wow, so many people missing the point...

It's a reduction to the absurd used to illustrate the insanity of many political attacks on women's sexual health and reproduction.  How are so many people missing the point?  When did this forum turn into /r/redpill and /r/The_Donald?
You expect too much from a forum that rarely have a discussion that pertains to politics.
I remember when I used to have somewhat rational discussions with intelligent conservatives on this forum.  I miss those days.
Ditto. It's like blind faith and safe space here.
This just show the insanity of the democrats :dead:
Dude, it's satire playing on how this is the type of legislation republicans have been trying to push on us for decades.
Good thing Hilary lost or this would go national.
Well if you need me you can find me in a cardboard box behind the dumpsters, it's all I can afford now...