Closed to new replies
January 11
Link

Statistics

Replies: 15

Wow that escalated fast.

:iconjohninadelaide67:
Johninadelaide67 Featured By Owner Edited Jan 12, 2017  Hobbyist Photographer
Well make up your own mind. This was rather awesome.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTNVz7…

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NmyCQ…

I'll add that the interview was in itself interesting. Kelly's job is to make Trump look good but the frustration on her face and I was wondering when her head might actually explode.

Your job is to defend your boss and cast them in the best light. But I think her job is going to be a full time job. He has a habbit of putting his foot in his mouth.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconajglass:
AJGlass Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2017  Professional Artisan Crafter
The biggest mainstream "news" source that creates fake news is FOX - a channel that Trump seems to watch an awful lot of.
:iconzeemes:
Zeemes Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2017
[citation needed]
Johninadelaide67 Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2017  Hobbyist Photographer
Depends if he has shares in Fox
:icondoc-skitz:
Doc-Skitz Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2017  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
"Before you can knock 'em down, first you gotta set 'em up!"

~ Prophet

CNN got their sorry asses set-up, big time. They are now branded as the purveyors of "Fake News".
:iconjobberwacky:
jobberwacky Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2017   General Artist
CNN is so weak and will probably fold to Trump's fictions. It's funny that some people believe Trump is beyond crooking with Russians, after he's been banned by US banks for years over fraud, and getting loans almost exclusively from Russian banks. And after all the bankruptcy fraud and university fraud he committed, they still want to believe he's clean. Or maybe they don't actually care that he's crooked as long as they believe he's on their side?
Howcome his lawyer works for a law firm that was voted "Russia law firm of the year?"

He is surrounding himself with a lot of russian connections.
:iconjobberwacky:
jobberwacky Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2017   General Artist
Is it even worth asking? Those that need to wonder are not bright enough to understand it anyway. It is obvious to everyone else.
:iconjphyper:
Jphyper Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2017
Politics forum rules: forum.deviantart.com/community…

If you would like to discuss a political issue, please provide appropriate links and your thoughts and questions for discussion. Threads that contain no sources, contain the full text of an article/blog post/etc. or contain links alone with no thoughts or questions for discussion may be locked.

So what's going on?
I edited the OP....... Added a few of my thoughts. But really I wanted to see what everyone else thought of the videos.
:iconkitsumekat:
kitsumekat Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2017
I will say this once and say this again, if the people in this forum followed those rules, this place would be empty.
:iconjphyper:
Jphyper Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2017
I still wanna know what the heck is going on. If I watch either of the videos, my YouTube page will be flooded with political news reports instead of the things I actually want to see. Sure, I could remove them from my watch history afterwards, but that doesn't always guarantee that they'll stop.
Johninadelaide67 Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2017  Hobbyist Photographer
Because every time you watch a video on youtube the search algorithms take note of what you watch, and if you watch more of those kind of videos more of them get added to the selection when you next visit.

You can turn that off to an extent if you sign into google and disable history.
:iconkitsumekat:
kitsumekat Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2017
I just watch a few things and they usually go away.
:iconnovuso:
Novuso Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2017
CNN and Buzzfeed should be sued out of existence like Gawker.
Why exactly?
Add a Comment: