Looks like Trumps plagarising speech writers doesn't exist

Yup, this already bizarre story looks to be getting even weirder. As you probably already know, Trump's wife basically plagarised chunks of Michelle Obama's speech in her speech. Kinda funny how Republicans cheer and clap when they would not do so if Michelle Obama had been saying it. But to top it all off, it appears the Trump campaign have fabricated a speech writer to take the blame.

Yup that's correct, it seems they have actually made someone up and blamed this non-existing person for the fault. A sign of a future Trump presidency, trying to worm out of one form of lying with another form of lying. Makes you wonder what the response will be when the fact she is made up also becomes public.

www.good.is/articles/will-the-…

Apparently the speech writes Facebook page is 1 day old, her Twitter account the same and using someone elses picture, she doesn't appear on the Trump payroll, her page on another website is also 1 day old, on a writing website she has no picture and no previous work. Everything points to her being made up and now the Trump campaign are trying to generate this fake person.

Unbelievable really. Americans, Trump is taking you for fools.
Comments78
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Trump is a conman and attention whore and Americans like their human garbage...
uh huh...

yes they where mr jumpy
I think she's real. Her name appears as co-author of at least a few of Trump's books, which likely means she actually wrote them herself. I'm guessing she doesn't appear as an employee of the campaign because she's really an employee of one of Trump's companies. If so, that means her services for free may amount to a campaign donation, but I do think she's a real person.
The hilarious thing is that whether or not she exists it doesn't really matter. Melania Trump said that she wrote the speech and Donald Trump’s senior communications advisor, Jason Miller admitted to plagiarizing, saying "Melania Trump’s “team of writers [...] included fragments (of Michelle Obama's speech) that reflected her own thinking." Everything still looks bad because there's either lies or plagiarizing.

Oh, and rick-rolling Melania Trump.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP…
Really, that's odd. Because at the same time I'm seeing this:

news.nationalpost.com/news/wor…

Yes it's an article that is meant to directly counter the one you supplied. But what's in it? The following:

www.theguardian.com/business/2…

In 2007, several years before this conspiracy theory was ever born, McIver was written about in a piece by The Guardian.

Now you probably only have the whole social media thing to go by, but even the Huffington Post did some digging and found this:

www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/m…

For any remaining skeptics, however, there is now additional hard evidence. Ancestry.com found McIver’s junior high school yearbook photo from 1962.

Based on media reports that McIver hails from San Jose, California, the site found only one record of a person with that name in the Bay Area city.
Interesting but it still begs the questions:
1) How a seasoned writer could make such an obvious blunder. Sounds more like she has been scapegoated, probably with a stick or carrot. 

2) What's the explanation for her complete lack of online profile? Is she a recluse?

3) Trump has made up people to take the fall in the past, these cases we actually know he made them up. Why would he do it?
1.) Good question actually, your guess is as good as mine.

2.) I don't have any online profile, plenty of people don't have an online presence at all. Some people are recognized pretty well in their own industry to the point they may not need something like a LinkedIn. Maybe that's the case here.

3.) Then again I'm aware of some cases he was intentionally trying to pull off an obviously lame joke, but it has been written as a scandal. SO GOES THE STORY at least.
2) I missed the follow up which was why she had no online profile but suddenly had it created after she took the blame.
Comment Flagged as Spam
I think the funny part isn't the plagiarism, which is a minor rude move at best, but rather how the Trumps deal with those comments.
Not the first time Trump has 'made up" people/

Though, I initially though he'd just bribe a person to take the fall. This is less 'evil', so ... it did surprise me. I guess he's more stingy/greedy than straight up evil at least... 
Trump speech:

Blacks bad
Mexicans bad
Muslims bad
Antisemitic slogan
Hillary crook
Blacks bad
Muslims bad
Mexicans bad
Fake populism
Trump speech: Americans have the right to pursue their own national self-interests in America.

TheMaoist: WAAAAAH, RACISM! 

What a fucking anti-White, anti-American cuck you are.

Physically remove TheMaoist.
Keep talking all of that shite and your dumbarse will get whats coming to you. 
You will, all of you will. 
Communist speech:

I hate the wealthy
The wealthy must give me their wealth
The wealthy must not have wealth
Everyone must be wealthy
I'm going to set up a ruling class made up of wealthy government officials and give them absolute power
Go beat off to anime and whine on 4chan. 
Go beat off to Trotsky and whine on /leftypol/
/leftypol/ has good arguments, /pol/ is for idiotic neo-nazi edgy kids. 
/leftypol/ isn't even a successful circlejerk, because communism really can't accomplish anything.
TheMaoist comment: 

I'm a cuck 
I like how you say 'you Americans', as if the majority of Americans support Trump. I'd say maybe 10-15% of the population supports Trump.