Black Lives Matter turns violent in London

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic…

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-…

Looks like the black ideology is getting just as violent across the ocean.This is one issue that cannot ever be resolved until people are repatriated back to their natural habitats.

Black Lives Matter is morphing into sort of a Jihadist ideology for blacks, and their end goal is the extermination of all whites.

Update: They looted the mcdonalds
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzLemU…
Comments151
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
"back to their natural habitats"
You sound very uneducated using that kind of terminology. Is this still the age of social Darwinism or am I mistaken about the state of things in the UK?
And, Black Lives Matter is becoming Jihadist? Okay, nevermind, you're severely uneducated.
So, tell me, do you believe that means Malcolm X was a predecessor to Osama bin Laden? :unimpressed:
Some Panzer squadrons can cure this easily. 
Get the surviving Panzers up and running and play this on a boom box. They will never stand a chance. 
I don't understand BLM... they want to end racism, but put out more racism and hate in the world. The founders of BLM recently declined a peaceful BBQ thing with the police here in the states saying that a cookout wouldn't fix racism. Everyone know that, duh.. But it's a start. If they openly reject peaceful meetings/talks with police and white people, what are they expecting to achieve??
they don't really want to end racism... they want to incite it. it's what keeps them going.
I was watching one of Tommy Sotomayor's videos about the subject, and he commented that black lives don't matter, since they had to make a campaign to announce it. If black lives did matter, then a campaign wouldn't be necessary. 

My own thoughts on the subject, I feel that this is a ghetto mentality that is spilling forth into the respectable people of this country, as hard working and smart people of all races have achieved success here. The ignorant people don't seem to realize how work ethic and education can benefit a person though. Nope, its much easier to lay blame elsewhere. That is the real problem.
I am in no way racist, however "black lives matter" is a really shitty campaign. All lives should matter, don't kill people to show that. BLM is turning into a terrorist group. Protests demanding equal rights or more laws to be put into place to stop coloured people being killed by police are completely fine (hell I'd join one if I was near one), but by killing people you are just damaging the cause. One of my best friends (he's black and from the states) said he would never associate himself with BLM because they are now another group of extremists spreading hate speech.
It's spreading! Even to my country! SJW's, feminists and now BLM! It's spreading faster than the flu! 
BLM FRANCE BTFO BY POLICE
> www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA01VE…

Arabs and Africans start rioting as African delinquent dies of heart attack while arrested by Police. Under Emergency State, the police react with the full support of the French people. 

1469227994090 by RochambeauFR  
Call me a nancy and fuck me from behind while coloring me surprised. 
did't even know that was a thing over there... 
Groups that are motivated by what they perceive as the highest ideal often do terrible things because in their minds, any and all means are justified by their ends. It's a tragic turnout for people who ultimately mean well, but unfortunately their actions are sometimes far too destructive to overlook. Really brings me down.
This had nothing to do with Black Lives Matter: www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lo…
The individuals involved would likely disagree.
Well, given the violence was a result of fights between individuals, I doubt they'd care about some American protest group on the other side of the Atlantic.
i just wish nonviolent protests actually did shit
These weren't protests: the bbc report states that there were several non-linked illegal street parties, and that small percentage of people involved got into fights. Black Lives Matter - protests in general - had nothing to do with it.

www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lo…
i never said they were protest, but i know 50% of this stuff would not happen if nonviolent protest today showed that they actually got progress
Non-violent protests take a long time to work, though - the original Civil Rights Movement in the 60s marched ad struggled for a decade or more to achieve its goals, and only won a partial victory, and that was only with a lot of discipline and good leadership.

The problem with the Black Lives Matter movement is that it doesn't really have good leadership and discipline. Martin Luther King et al spent a great deal of time and effort training their people how to behave in protests in order to keep them peaceful (up to and including teaching people how to take blows from nightsticks). They also focused on big, public efforts rather than stunts like randomly blocking roads. Honestly I think that's the main difference between then and now.

Of course, in MLK's time, his people were considered terrorists and threats to democracy too.
London bridge is falling down....